- 评论 (3)
- 评论 (23)
HCDN Quantum Scalper
The Quantum Scalper Expert Advisor is based on Unique Price Action combined with AI (Artificial Intelligence), market structural studies and cross correlations relationships to trigger entries
- A solid Price Action Scalper
- Fixed Lot or compounding auto-lot.
- In built spread protection and the use of pending orders (stop orders) with no market orders.
- No grid or Martingale
- A stop-loss for every order
- Unique price action and Advanced Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)
- Broker : IC Market, Tickmill, Darwinex, ... (ECN account with low spreads) check here for more details: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/737148
- Pairs : All majors and minors- Time-frame : M1
WHEN BACKTESTING: PLEASE SET SPREAD TO ECN LEVEL (1 OR LESS) OTHERWISE SPREAD PROTECTION WILL NOT ALLOW ANY TRADES.
PLEASE TEST CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING TO A LIVE ACCOUNT.
Settings (we recommend using the default settings and adjusting the money management to suit your needs)
- Display Info Panel (true/false): Displays profit information on the chart;
- Use Money Management (true/false): set to true to use "risk in percent";
- Trend Filter: 0 - Envelope (default), 1 - Bollinger, 2 - EMA, 3 - SMA
- Risk In Percent: 1 = 1% will be risked per trade;
- Fixed Lots: lots trades if use money management is false;
- Stop Loss in pips: the recommended default is 30 pips;
- Hour Range From: trades will be opened from this hour and 0 minutes;
- Hour Range to: trades will be opened until this hour and 59 minutes;
- Comment: Comment that will be written for each trade;
- Magic Number.
- Profit taking approach: each order is trailed by a volatility driven ATR trailing stop; the stop is tight enough to allow us to capture snipe profits and occasionally capture larger price break profits;
- VPS: it is essential to use a very high speed VPS. I recommend MQL5 vps;
- Slippage and max spread limits are taken care of by the EA;
- I recommend using no more than 0.01 lot per trade until the trader is familiar with how the EA trades;
- It is always good practice to place a scalping EA (or any EA) on a demo account before placing it on a live account. Extensive tests have been conducted however you have to ensure your vps and broker work comfortably with the EA.
@ Max spread and filter period parameters are now optimizable.