Multi Strategy Dashboard EA
- Multi instrument and multi time frame EA, with the best indicators integrated.
- The EA can be used for automated and manual trading.
- You can open trades manually in the backtester to test any strategy.
- It sends notifications to your phone, emails and alerts for price action and candlestick patterns.
- When backtesting, the Multi Strategy Dashboard EA only displays information for the current chart.
- When setting Auto Trading to true, the Multi Strategy Dashboard EA will only trade the chart it was attached to.
- On the Market Watch window right click and select Show All. By doing so, the EA will have access to all your brokers' instruments.
- The symbols in the input field must have the same name as those on the Market Watch window (including suffixes, if any).
- The EA opens and modifies trades only when a new candle has opened. When running an optimized or a single backtest, 'Open prices only' is recommended as it will give faster and accurate results.
- The Sleep function will close all the other charts on your MT4, and disable all your EAs. For this to happen, the Multi Strategy Dashboard EA must be placed on the first chart starting from the left.
- After X minutes have passed (Time) all your charts will reopen with their respective EAs and/or indicators attached to them. All the EAs will then resume trading.
- To open trades manually; check 'Allow live trading' in the Common tab and, press the 'AutoTrading' button on the MT4 platform so it becomes green.
- For manual trading the TP, SL and Distance are set in points. Time and Expiry are set in minutes.
- Distance and Expiry are only used for manual pending orders.
To test strategies faster uncheck the 'Visual mode' box on the Tester window.
4 main strategies.
- Crossover: Looks for trend reversals. This strategy is good at identifying markets that have reached a top or bottom and a reversal is expected.
- Breakout Level: Looks for range breakouts. It attempts to buy or sell when a major resistance or support is broken, and there is an increase in volatility supporting that push.
- Pullback: Opens trades following the trend. It works in markets that are trending and are doing the usual Elliot waves movements. When price recedes in an upward movement it will attempt to buy.
- Carry: It works in all market conditions. With this strategy, we aim to take advantage of positive swap. By holding positions during a long time, we can solve the spread problem. We buy the currency with a higher interest rate of the two in the pair. To find your broker's swap rate, right-click on the instrument/symbol in the Market Watch window, click on Specifications, and look for Swap long and Swap short. It is recommended to use the 'Only Long' or 'Only Short' positions in the Expert's Common tab. The Carry strategy can have up to 15 positions open and, you can control the risk by setting the lots for each position.
For the first three strategies, each time the Multi Strategy Dashboard EA closes a losing trade it will use the next lot size in the series to open a new trade. Users can choose the lot size for subsequent trades.The Multi Strategy Dashboard EA works on any time frame and financial instrument that your broker offers.
The panel adjusts its size automatically to the current chart.
Removed the Technical strategy.
The Consolidation strategy has been renamed to Carry and its algorithm has been updated;
Carry: It works in all market conditions. With this strategy, we aim to take advantage of positive swap. By holding positions during a long time, we can solve the spread problem. You can check the current interest rates from this website: https://www.earnforex.com/interest-rates-table/. We buy the currency with a higher interest rate of the two in the pair. It is recommended to use the "Only Long" or "Only Short" positions in the Expert's Common tab. The Carry strategy can have up to 15 positions open and, you can control the risk by setting the lots for each position.
-3 White Soldiers & 3 Black Crows Candlesticks
-Bullish & Bearish Engulfing Candlesticks
Fixed some graphical objects in the UI.
When hiding the Heiken Ashi indicator, the panel will adjust its size to the chart.
For Auto Trading:
Added a Slippage input in points.
The EA only opens automated trades for the current chart it was attached to.
Crossover: Looks for trend reversals.
Breakout Level: Looks for range breakouts.
Pullback: Opens trades following the trend.
The consolidation strategy averages down when price goes the wrong way. The user can choose the lot sizes for the subsequent trades in the inputs tab. This strategy can only have a maximum of 4 trades open at the same time.
The ATR Trailing Stop can now be used with the consolidation strategy, but it will only work if there is one trade open. The consolidation strategy ignores the ATR SL that the user has input, it will calculate and place its own SL so the 4 trades can fit accordingly.