This is a NEW EA - Aurora EA was made by neuronet. The main difference from the rest of the EAs is that in the Aurora EA I used an increased number of trees. This will improve the quality of machine learning. In addition, I modified the principle of training - increasing the depth / length of trees - which will undoubtedly further improve the quality of training and the Aurora EA itself.
The EA can uses following currency pairs EURUSD. It was trained on FX OPEN server. Recommended timeframe H1.
Recommended currency pair EURUSD.
You can use any accounts\brokers.
Recommended to make Optimization for your broker. This will be better because each brokers\accounts have slightly different.
OpenBuy\SellSignal: 10(start) 1(step) 30(stop);
CustCorr\Azy: 0.7(start) 0.1(step) 1.5(stop);
Also you may try to check with different TP\SL;
- Lots - lot size (if 0.0, then% of the deposit is used);
- Percent - lot size as% of the current deposit size;
- Take Profit - Take Profit Size;
- Stop Loss - Stop Loss Size;
- TrailingStop - Trailing step size. If 0 -> trailing is turned off;
- OpenBuySignal - Tolerance to generate a BUY signal;
- OpenSellSignal - Tolerance to generate a SELL signal;
- CustCorr\Azy - Parameter for optimization;
- Grider - martingale strategy. Very risky;
- GridLots - multiplier for Lot (if 1, then opens an order with the same volume, if 2 then multiply x2);
- GridStep - price change step in points when an order is opened when the grid is working;
- GridProfit - total profit of grid orders in points when the grid of orders closes;
- GridReserse - opening orders in the opposite direction;
- MaxPosition - maximum order that can be opened at the same time;
- Magic - magic number for identifying advisor orders;
- Comments section;
Wishing you a great trading!