Cycleworks applies an untraditional type of technical analysis to your charts which is based up on cyclical analysis and is designed to capture the angle of the market as well as potential price reversals.
- The angle of the cyclically derived channel gives you a roadmap into the future as to what type of move you can expect;
- The steeper the angle the greater the tendency for a market to rally/decline rapidly.
- The Reversals tells you when a market can break to the up or downside.
- Buy/Sell signals are formed when price breaks through a bullish/bearish reversal on a closing basis.
- Trap Moves are formed when price breaks a reversal but then immediately closes back above/below the breakout-bar.
- Pattern 9 & 13 highlights price levels where momentum is likely to be exhausted and reverse.
Important Reversal Note
- Short Term Cycles: 1
- Long Term Cycles: 1
- Buy/Sell Signal (Reversal): True/False
- Trap Move: True/False
- Comment Font Size: 8
- Bullish Reversal: Lime
- Bearish Reversal: MediumOrchid
- Buy Signal: Lime
- Sell Signal: MediumOrchid
- Trap Move: Aqua
- Show Exhaustion Pattern (9/13): True/False
- Extend Risk Level: True/False
- Show 9 Setup: True/False
- Show 13 Countdown: True/False
- Color for Buy Price Flip: Wheat
- Color for Sell Price Flip: Wheat
- Color for Buy Countdown: Pink
- Color for Sell Countdown: Pink
- Show Previous Day O/H/L/C/C Panel: True/False