CAP MAcD Trader EA MT5
CAP MACD Trader EA is a flexible and powerful metatrader expert advisor that trades using the MACD indicator and implements many useful features. It using the metatrader basic MACD Indicator. It offers many customizable MACD trading scenarios and flexible position management settings, plus many useful features like customizable trading sessions, a martingale and inverse martingale mode. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Submit Your Problem | FAQ | All Products ]
- Easy to use and customizable MACD setting.
- Enable Grid trading.
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Implements a martingale features
- Customizable indicator settings
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Built-in money management
- Built-in news filter. EA automatic download news data from news website.
✔✔✔ Our Other Product ✔✔✔
Do you want strategy builder?
Our this product has more then 34+ build in indicator that you can make more then 1 million combination strategy that boost you trading strategy with an incredible amount of functionality. So you can test your strategy easy way without knowledge of coding. MT4 Version here | MT5 Version here.
Turn Loss Trade Into Profit?
Our this tool to turn losing trades into winning trades by using a smart "back-and-forth" hedging mechanism. I call it the "Never Lose Again Strategy". Let the price move to anywhere it likes - the awesome CAP Zone Recovery EA will make profits out of the situation. Guaranteed! The secret behind this amazing EA is a famous trading algorithm known as "Zone recovery algorithm" or "The Surefire Forex Hedging Strategy". MT4 Version here | MT5 Version here.
The EA implements the following four entry strategies, that can be select any of one at will:
- Histogram Cross With Level -
- BUY trade - When MACD histogram line cross "MACD Level For Buy" from lower to upper.
- SELL trade - When MACD histogram line cross "MACD Level For Sell" from upper to lower.
- Histogram Above/Below of Level -
- BUY trade - When MACD histogram > "MACD Level For Buy".
- SELL trade - When MACD histogram < "MACD Level For Sell".
- Histogram Cross With Signal -
- BUY trade - When MACD histogram line cross "MACD Signal Line" from lower to upper.
- SELL trade - When MACD histogram line cross "MACD Signal Line" from upper to lower.
- Signal Line Above/Below of Level -
- BUY trade - When MACD signal line > "MACD Level For Buy".
- SELL trade - When MACD signal < "MACD Level For Sell".
Four different trading behaviors are available in the EA inputs:
- Both Side (Long and Short): The EA will buy at bullish ma crossovers and sell at bearish crossovers signals both trade
- Any Single Side: Open any one trade which signal come first (Buy or Sell)
- Long Side Only: The EA will buy at bullish signals and disregard bearish signals
- Short Side Only: The EA will sell at bearish signals and disregard bullish signals
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lotsizes: The EA will increase or decrease depend on account balance increase or decrease
- Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a losing trade
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
IMPORTANT: To enable News Stop Trading and AutoGMT, tick the "Allow WebRequest" option and add this two URL:
to the list of URLs for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add the following: "http://ec.forexprostools.com" and "https://time.is/UTC" and press "OK". The EA takes news from the specified websites.
All parameters are calculated as points, not pips.
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.