Salamander Scalper Pro MT5
Salamander Scalper Pro MT5 is a trading robot for the trading on forex and trades several strategies. This is a Trend Following system that trades mainly during Asian and NY sessions.
Expert advisor not use arbitrage o high frequency trading, then from test results we see an high resistance to slippage.
Important Information Revealed
The system can also work with Pc or Vps a latency up to a recommended maximum of 100ms.
The EA has been subjected to stress tests for a period of 16 years and passes every year with a very advantageous profit / drawdown ratio.
It analyzes the market without using obsolete indicators and pattern, looking for the main trend, entering the market based on volatility and an intelligent algorithm to predict the likely future trend.
The maximum accuracy backtests allowed show a high payout rate and good resistance to unexpected market events.
Recommended Test Period 2004 to Today. EURUSD it is not recommended for use on other pairs, without being aware of the increased risks.
if you can not run a backtest, watch the video below.
This Ea Work in M1 EURUSD from 2004
To test the robot, be sure to use the Every Tick -> EURUSD -> M1 timeframe -> deposit 2500 USD -> good leverage
Because Real Account tick price data are diverse in different brokers.
|Brokers||Broker with low spread and commission, ecn, stp or ndd|
|Minimum Deposit||2500 usd|
|Market Entry method||Market Order|
|Tester Method||tick by tick|
- Lot: lot amount with autolot disabled
- Autolot: Enable autolot or disable it
- Risk: risk for autolot calculation
- Autolot with reserve: the increase in lots will not be exponential, higher capital will have less risk in %
- Magic Number: id for identify Ea orders
- Spread Allowed: spread limit, over no trade will be open
- Enable Buy: Enable Buy Trade
- Enable Sell: Enable Sell Trade
- Max Orders: Amount of Maximum Number of Orders
- Coeff Sum: Coeff sum * Lot = lot amount added to the next order
- Minimum Distance: minimum distance for next order
- Stop Trading after stop loss: if true, stop trading after hit stop loss
- Stop loss: monetary amount after which all positions are closed. Money = stop loss value * Lot
- Take Profit: Take profit in point
- Trade Comment: trades comments
- Broker utc: change this only if your broker have different utc then +2, contact me for more info
- Change Chart Color: Change Chart Color in Scalper Pro Colors
- Close Friday: Close all trades on Friday, only if they are in profit, and do not open any others.
- Close Friday Hour: closing time on Friday