FX Exploit Lite
FX Exploit Lite is a useful multicurrency indicator, a trading assistant for scalper trading in the forex market during a calm market.
This is a light version of the proven FX Exploit algorithm for scalping with grid elements (without martingale). For trading in European session.
Live signals on MQL5: LINK
The lightweight version has full functionality as the full version, but has a simplified interface design. Also, the indicator does not have a trading panel for making deals and cannot trade on its own.
FX Exploit Lite is a combination of two indicators:1). Market activity indicator (measures market activity using data from 28 pairs and 5 timeframes (M5-H4) simultaneously)
2). Signal indicator - an indicator that gives signals for trading and takes signals from D1 (from the daily timeframe).
How it works
When the price fits certain levels, the indicator gives a signal to trade from this level. In a calm market, such tactics can be used for scalping trading (reversal trading). From statistics on the use of the indicator, it is known that at the level (price) at which the indicator gave the first signal, the price is likely to return again, even if it rises above or below this level. On this fact, you can use the grid of orders for the reverse movement
FX Exploit Lite is used for trading only in calm phases in the market
- Gives intraday, scalper signals for making deals.
- There are a lot of signals inside the day*
- Lighting and giving out alerts with a direction for trade
- Convenient use with the Expert Advisor trading panel
- All Market overview: 28 pairs
- Quite safe operation of the order grid**
- My trading result: $50 for 10 days (few hours a day)!***
*- statistical dataRecommended deposit from 1000 to 1500$ when using 3-4 pairs, with lot 0.05 (from 2000$ lot 0.1) and a grid of orders with a certain step. The step is chosen experimentally, usually 200-400 points (for five digits).
It is recommended to have a trading account with narrow spread (ECN).
For scalper deals timeframe for tracking open deals of M5-M15
It is necessary to have all 28 pairs in the market watch window. Select "Show all"!
- Symbols prefix (e.g. mEURUSD type text - m) - prefix of symbols your broker (mEURUSD example)
- Symbols suffix (e.g. EURUSD.ecn type text - .ecn) - suffix of symbols your broker (EURUSD.ecn example)
- Activity Filter, % - activity market filter in % (default >= 95%)
- (Pairs count) High/Very High Market Activity - count pairs to show very high market activity from H4 to M15 tf (default >= 7 pairs)
- (Pairs count) Medium Market Activity (H4) - count pairs to show medium market activity from H4
- High/Very High Market Activity Alert every, min - repeat alert every X minute when market is active/very active
- (Notification ?) High/Very High Market Activity - send push-notifications when market is active/very active
- Sensitivity Factor #1 - limit (>7, <9 or (7-9)) - sensitivity factor #1 for generating signals
- Sensitivity Factor #2 - limit (>1, <3 or (1-3)) - sensitivity factor #2 for generating signals
- Signal Alert Every, min - alerts when signals appear (repeat signals every X minutes)
- Signal Notification ? - send push-notifications when signals is appear
- Button Spread Active - enabled/disabled spread filter button?
- Max Spread Value - spread filter value
- Spread Alert Every, sec - send alert when spread is higher than "max spread" for >= 7 pairs
- Your Template Name - sets the template for opening the chart by pressing the pair button, by default "default.tpl"
- Your Template TimeFrame - sets the TF to open the chart by pressing the pair button