EA developed for very aggressive scalping on 15 min timeframe. (5min works too) Using multi timeframes and indicators:
Stochastic, RSI, BBands.
Trading strategy is basically identification of overbought and oversold conditions on the market.
Can be used with most major/minor pairs and metals, optimization of input is needed.
(That is while using lots above 1.0 per 1000$ account balance, and with such big lots it is crucial to use adequate money management eg. every week or two take out half of profits!)
Every order with SL/TP.
For very aggressive strategies is good to optimize them every few months or even weeks, depending on market.
Also it is possible to choose very safe options for stable low profits without risk, however I use big lots with this EA as it was usually quite
easy to achieve winratio over 90%.
(Optimized for ECN accounts with leverage 1:500)
that was just on one pair, and it was first version of this EA, it went thru changes and upgrades.
Best works with:
- -Entry_Amount = lot size (recommended 0.1-1.6 with use of dynamiclot)
- -dynamiclot = lot size is multiplied by every 1000 of account free margin
- -easymode = uses less strict rsi limits if true
- -checktrend = if true ea doesn't trade against strong trends on longer timeframes(1h,4H)
- -delay = if true program will wait at least 30 min before doing another trade.
- /I recommend using all above as true.
- /Next are values for RSI limits, high lowlimits and low highlimits means more trades happening, vice versa
- -highlimit = rsi top starting limit <75-95>
- -lowlimit= rsi bottom starting limit <5-25>
- -highlimit2 = rsi top ending limit; (should be close to 60)
- -lowlimit2= rsi bottom ending limit (should be close to 40)
- -Stop_Loss = I use range 200-300
- -Take_Profit = I use range 60-200
- -sell_stop_ratio = for different stop loss value for sell trades (1.0 means same value, 1.50 means 50% bigger sl for sells than for buys)
- -mindiference = minimal requested size of last candle (difference between open and close) for confirming trade, this is really just for 'fine tuning', might not use at all.
(if 0, sell needs last candle to be bearish and vice versa,if mindiference is negative value it allows boolish candles too to launch sell-trade and vice versa, with maximum allowed candle size equal this value,
should be between -1.00000 to 1.00000 depends on how many digits has the targeted pair, and it should be the smallest numbers possible,
eg.: for 5 digit pairs like EURUSD it should have value range -0.00010 to 0.00010)
example best fit values for EURCHF 0.00001, EURUSD -0.00007, AUDJPY 0.001, XAUUSD -0.95)
Example sets of full "bestfit" parameters from backtesting with Strategy tester:
EURCHF (+764% 01.2020-03.2020) highlimit=85 lowlimit=10 highlimit2=67 lowlimit2=35 mindiference=0.00002 Entry_Amount=1.5 dynamiclot=1 easymode=1 checktrend=1 delay=1 Stop_Loss=240 sell_stop_ratio=1 Take_Profit=160
02.2019-10.2019) highlimit=89 lowlimit=6 highlimit2=66 lowlimit2=48 mindiference=0.00006 Entry_Amount=1.9 dynamiclot=1 easymode=1 checktrend=1
delay=0 Stop_Loss=310 sell_stop_ratio=1 Take_Profit=80
-working just on one pair for 8 months may result in 113x multiple of account starting balance, also its good idea to not use this EA for December and January
EURCHF (+140% feb 2020) highlimit=88 lowlimit=12 highlimit2=65 lowlimit2=55 mindiference=0.00007 Entry_Amount=1.5 dynamiclot=1 easymode=1 checktrend=1 delay=1 Stop_Loss=240 sell_stop_ratio=1 Take_Profit=180