Intellect EA is a fully automated trading system that trades on the most popular currency pairs. The Intellect EA system is based on the broker's spread ( the difference between the Ask price and the Bid price). The system searches for entry points when volatility increases and opens pending orders. Orders are accompanied by breakeven, trailing and closing on the ATR indicator .
Each trade is equipped with a stop loss and take-profit.
You can use money management or a fixed lot in the Intellect EA.
Theoretically, the EA can be used in any market, preferably with a low spread and good liquidity.
We recommend using the Intellect EA expert Advisor for brokers with low spreads, low commissions, and fast execution. And also with zero STOPLEVEL.
- Timeframe: M1-M5. Recommended M1.
- Account type: ECN .
- Money Management OFF/ON- use management or fixed lot.
- Risk - Lot size as a percentage of available funds.
- Lot Size - fixed lot size.
- Use Breakeven OFF/ON - Use Breakeven OFF/ON .
- Level Profit Breakeven - Profit level for setting breakeven.
- Level Moving Breakeven - Moving the breakeven level.
- Max Spread - The maximum value of the spread.
- Magic Number EA- Any number that differs from other EA's numbers running at the same time .
- EA Comment- Trade comments that appears in the Trade and Account History tab .
- Virtual Take Profit OFF/ON - Virtual Take Profit OFF/ON.
- Take Profit - Take Profit .
- Virtual Stop Loss OFF/ON - Virtual Stop Loss OFF/ON .
- Stop Loss – Stop Loss .
- TF ATR – indicator ATR time frame .