USD Index Trend
The dollar index is a reliable guide for all currency pairs with the participation of the dollar USD. The indicator helps to filter out false reversals and trade strictly according to the trend. Determines the current direction of the dollar index and the trend change point. It warns with an arrow on the chart and an alert about a trend change. Ready to work with default settings. It is possible to adjust the sensitivity of the trend line.
It is strongly discouraged to open a trading position against the trend of the dollar index. This is bad for your deposit!
This indicator must be used as confirming the direction of the trend in conjunction with a more sensitive one on the current pair.
The trend of the dollar index coincides with pairs with USD in the numerator: USDJPY, USDCHF and so on.
The trend of the dollar index is the opposite of the pairs with USD in the denominator: EURUSD, GBPUSD and so on.
The indicator calculates the dollar index from the quotes of the following pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, (USDSEK -
Symbols of currency pairs in the terminal must be without prefixes or suffixes.
It is recommended to open the charts of these pairs in the terminal for the correct operation of the indicator and for testing.
Test on the period where quotes for calculating the index are present.
In the absence of quotes, the indicator is not displayed.
- DX line smoothing - smoothing for the dollar index line
- DX trend line sensitivity - sensitivity of the index trend line (trend channel size)
- Display indicator on historical bars - show the indicator line only on a given number of bars
- Display arrows - show / hide trend change arrows on the chart
- Alert - alert when a trend changes
- Push notification - push notification on the phone when the trend changes
- Email - a letter to the mailbox when the trend changes
- Оптимизирован код
- Добавлена статистика изменения тренда на истории
2. Оптимизирован код