The Indicator displays the extreme zones (Stochastic of Differences) of the very famous Guppy Indicator. The indicator is a Multi Timeframe Indicator which makes it possible to view all in one Chart.
Please Drag & Drop (D&D) the Indicator as usual into the Timeframe of your choice and enter into the Input the Timeframe as String you wanted to display.
Following Strings are allowed (Only upper case!) -> M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN1.
- STF1="Please Type TimeFrame as string!"
- STF2="Type -> M1, M5, M15, M30, H1"
- STF3="or -> H4, D1, W1, MN1"
Please type under MMP the Period of the Stochastic you wanted to display.
- Open the M30 EURUSD Chart for example
- D&D with an Input -> H1 display the one hour Chart of the Indicator
- D&D into the same M30 Chart the Indicator with an Input -> H4 display the four hour Chart of the Indicator
- D&D into the same M30 Chart the Indicator with an Input -> D1 display the daily Chart of the Indicator
The EMA's are fixed with the following numbers: 3,5,8,10,12,15,30,35,40,45,50,60.