Capital Stable is an expert based on my trend indicator, with additional trend filters in the senior interval.
In the expert settings, you can immediately limit the risks within your means. That is, your funds will be protected by an expert algorithm from loss.
The main goal of this expert is to preserve capital and prevent the account from being idle idle.
It will mainly use it, for example, to create an initial rating for your signal.
Not a grid, not a martingale. (Martingale is available for the old strategy).
Monitoring expert, you can find in my profile .
- Old_Strategy - Strategy from the old version 1.8, left at the request.
- RangePips - The minimum distance at which additional orders will be opened works only in Old_Strategy.
- Martin - Opening additional orders at a distance of RangePips, each new order will take the total volume of the previous one.
- comment - Comments on orders.
- Info Comments - Display information on the account.
- Magic - If there are no other experts on the same symbol, on different open charts, you can leave this field by default. For example, you can attach an expert to 3 charts, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and use one Magic for all symbols. But if you open 2 EURUSD charts or another pair and use different experts, then this expert will consider orders opened by another expert as his own.
- Profit pips for closing current (Works if> 0) - The number of pips profit, upon receipt of which all orders will be closed.
- MinProfit - Minimum profit for closing orders upon reaching profit in pips.
- FixMoneyDD - When the drawdown of funds increases to this figure, all orders on this symbol will be closed.
- Max Spread - The maximum spread.
- Max Slippage - Maximum Slippage.
- LotSize - Fixed trading volume.
- Start_H - The hour the expert started work.
- Start_M - The minute the expert started to work.
- End_H - Hour of completion of the expert.
- End_M - Minute of the expert's work.
- InfoColor - The color of the text.
- SizeINFO - Text size.
Please contact me if you have any questions.