Technical Trade uses candlestick patterns, trend indicators, fractals and tick volumes. Several high timeframes are used for analysis. Positions have large TakeProfit and StopLoss, which are calculated individually for each position, based on the current market volatility and possible goals. Therefore, positions can be opened within a few days, as they have big goals.
Using your own analysis, you can move stops to closer levels. Using this expert in conjunction with manual trading can have a positive effect.
Also, parameters of expert allow you to set a limited range of values for TP and SL (Min_Dynamic_TP, Max_Dynamic_TP, Min_Dynamic_SL, Max_Dynamic_SL).
The strategy uses non-standard timeframes, so I can’t implement this expert advisor for MT4. If it is very important for you to use a trading account with MT4, then you can copy transactions from the MT5 account (of any broker, even a demo) to the MT4 account (using the transaction copier), since the strategy is not sensitive to delays of copy, etc.
The screenshot shows a test for 25 currency pairs at the same time (GBPJPY,GBPAUD,AUDJPY,EURGBP,EURJPY,GBPCHF,CHFJPY,GBPCAD,CADJPY,GBPUSD,USDJPY,EURUSD,USDCHF,AUDUSD,USDCAD,EURCHF,EURAUD,EURCAD,AUDCHF,AUDCAD,CADCHF,NZDUSD,AUDNZD,USDSGD,XAUUSD).
For an independent test of all optimized pairs at the same time it is necessary:
1) show all symbols in the Market Watch;
2) in the expert settings set the parameter Use_Symbols_from_Line = true;
3) if terminal symbols have prefixes or suffixes, then write them in the parameters of expert (Symbol_prefix and Symbol_suffix);
4) in the Tester settings, select any symbol and any timeframe;
5) To speed up the test, you can use the "OHLC on M1" model (since this is not a scalping system, the result will be very similar to the "all ticks" model).
Testing all optimized pairs at the same time is time consuming.
For the expert to work on all optimized pairs from one chart, you need:
1) allow automated trading in the terminal settings;
2) show all symbols in the Market Watch;
3) attach an expert to one chart of any currency pair and any timeframe;
4) in the expert settings set the parameter Use_Symbols_from_Line = true;
5) if terminal symbols have prefixes or suffixes, then write them in the parameters of expert (Symbol_prefix and Symbol_suffix).
Description of all parameters
==== Used Symbols ====
Use_Symbols_from_Line - if true, trading on all symbols from the Symbols_Line line; if false, trading on the chart symbol;
Symbols_Line - if Use_Symbols_from_Line=true, then trading on symbols from this line (write symbols without prefixes and suffixes);
Symbol_prefix - if terminal symbols have a prefix, then write it in this line;
Symbol_suffix - if terminal symbols have a suffix, then write it in this line;
==== Lot and MM ====
Use_Fix_Lots - enable/disable fixed trading lot;
Value_fixed_Lot - the value of the fixed lot;
Use_MM - enable/disable the lot value based on balance;
Funds_for_001_Lot - amount of funds for 0.01 lot;
Use_MM_Reg - enable/disable recovery money management (trading lot will not decrease in case of drawdowns);
Funds_for_001_Lot_Reg - amount of funds for 0.01 lot;
==== Common parameters ====
BUY_orders - to open a buy positions;
SELL_orders - to open a sell positions;
Total_open_transactions - maximum number of simultaneously open positions for one symbol;
Total_open_transactions_All_symbols - maximum number of simultaneously open positions for all symbols;
Min_Dynamic_TP - minimum value for TakeProfit, works at value more than 0;
Max_Dynamic_TP - maximum value for TakeProfit, works at value more than 0;
Min_Dynamic_SL - minimum value for StopLoss, works at value more than 0;
Max_Dynamic_SL - maximum value for StopLoss, works at value more than 0;
coefficient_for_metals - multiplier for Min_Dynamic_TP, Max_Dynamic_TP, Min_Dynamic_SL, Max_Dynamic_SL with pairs XAUUSD, XAGUSD.
For ease standard points are always indicated in the parameters (by the 4th digit). On five-digit brokers points are recalculated automatically.