NOHO Pulse Professional for MQL5
LIMITED TIME OFFER 30% OFF!
The indicator update 1.1 has a better understanding for the user!
NOHO Pulse Professional indicates the supply and demand cycle, timing, trend and management levels to plan an optimal commercial execution.
- Improve your risk benefit with an indicator that statistically optimizes the timing of order execution.
- Improve the quality of executions with a cycle designed to force the user to wait for the best scenarios.
- Improve your Scalping or intraday analysis.
Represents the market stage in its supply and demand cycle in three sizes. A blue up-side pulse represents high demand and a red down-side pulse represents high supply for the financial asset.
- If Market is trending up, long entries to the market should be planned in a down-side Pulse.
- If Market is trending down, short entries to the market should be planned in a up-side Pulse.
Every points or dot represents a timing opportunity for trade execution.
- Dots on the top of the indicator window indicates that short entries should be executed.
- Dots on the bottom of the indicator window indicates that long entries should be executed.
- The black signals indicate a very good moment of a trade execution.
- The green signals are weaker than the previous ones but they are still important.
- The red and the blue signal are the timing confirmation. We recommend always execute sell orders with black or green timing plus red signal. Buy orders with black or green signals plus blue signal.
Note: The timing signals must be synchronized with the Pulse to take advantage of the optimization potential in order execution.
It is formed according to the pulse.
- Only trade when there was a previous break in trend levels.
- Use broken levels to wait for market orders using pulse and timing.
- If the price is between two trend levels, a break should be expected.
Place the SL at two levels from the entry point. Also, you can place it below the trend level for longs, or above it for shorts.
Note: The take profit must have the same logic as the entry. Profits are taken with contrary timing signals.
Works on every financial asset available in the platform.
It can be fully adapted.
Indicator does not repaint.
-New pulse trend.
-Better timing performance.
-New levels of management.
-Better user interface.