EA Arrows Low High
After all unprofitable positions are closed, the main trading algorithm configured by the user will be activated.
IMPORTANT: during the recovery, you can get a large drawdown if you set large volumes for restoring orders. You should have a good stock of Deposit to recover.
See the description of the EA settings here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/44005#!tab=comments&page=1&comment=14027719
Example of a set file for a Deposit of 500 usd with the recovery system enabled: https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/44005#!tab=comments&page=1&comment=14039217
Real account monitoring with conservative settings here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/675458
2. Some parts of the EA code have been optimized.
a. Close All on reverse-Close all positions on a counter signal
b. Profit Check Before Closing to Check the profit before closing
c. Minimum Profit for Closing, point - Minimum profit in points for closing
2. The "Average Magic Grid" parameter has been added to the "MAGIC GRID" section, which allows averaging orders in the magic grid or setting TP only for the first and last orders.
3. Changed the parameter "Max Distance for MG Orders" - if set to = 0, the EA will calculate the distance between orders in the magic grid automatically, based on the daily volatility of the previous day.
4. Optimized the volume of restoring orders and part of the closing when restoring if the parameters "Recovery Lot" and "Lot for Part Close" set = 0
It is necessary to take into account the fact that in automatic calculations the minimum Deposit must be more than 1000 USD.
2. Optimized setting the Stop Loss level in automatic mode (Stop Loss = 0), the levels of the minimum/maximum of the previous day. If the levels of the previous day do not allow you to set a Stop Loss, the levels of the current day will be taken.
3. The default settings are set for a Deposit of 200 USD, with trailing enabled, transfer to breakeven and work with the Magic Grid.
4. Some parts of the EA code have been optimized to speed up calculations.