FRZ Binary Automater MT4 to Binary Connector
FRZ Binary Automater is an expert adviser (EA) that can automate Binary option trading on Binary.com on the popular MT4 platform. It can connect MT4 to Binary.com for manual or automated binary option trading. With this EA, you can use the signals from almost any MT4 indicator to automatically trade binary options on Binary.com. It also includes the manual trading option where you can buy or sell binary options on binary.com directly from the MT4 interface by simply clicking on the buttons given on MT4 screen.
- Binary options trading on MT4
- Automate binary option trading based on signals from almost any MT4 indicator
- Martingale option
- Built-in news filter
Download DEMO: https://c.mql5.com/6/845/FRZ-Binary-Automater-DEMO.zip
Please use only the files in the above zip file. Send us a message here or live chat on our website forexrobotz. com for installation help.
Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aUqGmBvVPc
Please follow the readme file
Quick Installation Steps
- Paste the Binary.com App ID under EA setting No. 35 (Detailed instructions given later in this document as to how to obtain this App ID).
- Paste Binary.com API Token under EA setting No. 36 (Detailed instructions given later in this document as to how to obtain this API Token).
- Place the FRZ Binary Automater (.ex4) file within your “Experts” folder
- Go to MT4 => Options=>Expert Advisers and allow automated trading, DLL imports and Web Requests and add
following URLS to allowed URLs.
NB: This EA may make option trades even if auto-trading is turned off. Therefore if you wish to stop trading you may have to remove the EA from chart.
If you use indicator buffers:
- Place your indicator directly within your “Indicators” folder (Not in sub folders).
- Rename your indicator as “myindicator” and then map the buffer numbers for buy and sell in EA settings No. 1 & 2 (refer to settings screenshot below). And then select the type of the buffer indicator used under settings No. 3, 5 or 7 (only one should be enabled as true while other true false).
If you are using indicator objects:
- Simply set the object properties in EA settings No. 9 to 17.
Types of indicators that can be automated for Binary.com
- Indicators that provide signals via indicator’s buffers (given under the colors tab of indicator settings). There are 03 types of buffer-based indicators that can be automated for binary.com
- Type 1 – Indicators generating arrows or similar signs such as thumb up/down, dots, etc. for buying and selling.
- Type 2 – Indicators with one or two lines that change colors as per up or down trend.
- Type 3 – Indicators with a two lines where buy or sell is determined by the crossover of the lines.
- Indicators that generate objects on the chart as their buy or sell signals.
If your indicator has indicator buffers, that can signal when to buy and sell, then you can use this option. All you have to do is to rename your indicator to “myindicator” and then map the right buffer numbers to buy and sell signals. Also make sure the indicator is placed within the MT4 Indicators folder (not in sub folders).
Currently supports binary.com only