Expert adviser Shark Hedge - Fully automatic Hedging Forex robot for euro-dollar M30 chart with news filter and a special developed averaging technique system. Signals and certain trading operations powered by indicator Moving Average which operates on multiple time frames. The averaging system has a quite unique way of dealing with orders and it's the developers secret and will not be revealed.
Powerful new system to filter out high impact news including non farm payrolls. Default trading operational hours in the weekday manager works on brokers with gmt offset +2 and (+ 3 during European summer DST) and need no adjustments at all - if other gmt offset broker used make sure to adjust these hours correct and test them before use live.
About cycle function - When using this always start by having this set to 'Cycle_On'. After the first hedge trades been executed it's now possible to set this to 'Cycle_Off' and the adviser will only carry on finish up current orders and will then stop trading. By always having 'Cycle_On' adviser starts a new cycle after one is finished.
About news filter - This filter enabled by default, dealing with high impact news including NFP's. These news types can be turned off, but it's recommended to at least have high impact enabled.
- Digits self adjusted
- Auto assigned magic or define your own
- Weekday manager
- News filter without the use of .dll
- Money management
- Virtual/standard order trailing stop
- Always hard stop loss in orders
- Works only on euro-dollar M30 chart
- Do not tamper with default settings unless necessary
- Lowest possible deposit $1000 (Cent accounts $100) - do not ignore this!
- Make sure to adjust gmt offset for news filter to fit your brokers offset, default offset +2
- Requires ECN hedging account,low spread symbol and high performance vps to run adviser 24/7 on.
News filter URL
Web Request needs an URL link to be working and download it's news file for processing upcoming news. Be sure to check ' Allow Web Request for listed URL's in tab Tools/Options/Expert advisors and copy-paste provided link into the field 'Add new url'.
Shark Hedge adviser settings
- I refer to screenshots - Anything unclear, send a PM with your question(s) related to this product