The adviser is recommended to work on liquid forex pairs, with a low spread and use VPS. You can start using it with $ 100 and a lot of 0.01. The bot can be launched on any hour period, any currency pair and on the server of any broker.
The expert works on the principle of high-frequency trading. Uses the trading option: with virtual stop loss. Virtual stop levels (take profit, stop loss and trailing stop) work like normal levels on the server / broker side, but they are invisible to your broker and are stored exclusively in the "memory" of the partner.
The expert system goes through the whole history and all currency pairs with one single setting. If there is a commission on the account, it must be converted to the equivalent of the spread and fill in the Commission field. The lower the commission and spread, the greater the profit. The more delays your broker has in total with the Internet channel, the greater you need to set a stop loss, take profit and trailing stop so that the server can process them at the right price and the lower the trading frequency. When testing the spread, you can adjust and use only all ticks!
High-frequency trading, high-frequency trading (HFT) is the main form of algorithmic trading in the financial markets, in which modern equipment and algorithms are used for fast trading, this expert system will help you with this. HFT uses Fortune's trading strategy, which can buy and sell in fractions of a second.
Having access to a high-speed computer and the Internet, you can use this product. Other attempts to use the product on a low-speed computer and Internet channel will not give a successful result. It should also be consistent with the parameters of the expert system. The higher the frequency of work you expect, the lower the value of pips will appear in the settings. To what extent the expert is high-frequency can only be determined by you, given all of the above.
- Magic - an ordinary parameter, a magic number.
- Risk - calculates the lot depending on the deposit.
- Lot - sets the lot size for entering the market (priority is higher than that of the Risk field).
- MaxSpread - the maximum allowable spread with which the EA will allow you to open a position.
- TakeProfit - take profit in pips.
- StopLoss - stop loss in pips.
- Commission - an important parameter (like the spread) for those accounts in which the commission is used.
- SetStopLevel - sets the user minimum distance.
- Slippage - level of maximum slippage.
- TrailingStart - after how many pips a trailing stop will turn on.
- VolatilityMultiplier - the parameter allows you to place an order only if the volatility is higher than this relative parameter (the higher the parameter, the more active price movements will be necessary to enter the market).
- VolatilityPercentageLimit - indicates that the order will be placed if the ratio of real volatility to the selected VolatilityMultiplier parameter is greater than the specified percentage.
- OrderExpireSeconds - pending order lifetime in milliseconds.
- Shift - the first bar the expert is looking at.