CAP Adx Trader EA
CAP ADX Trader EA trades using the Average Directional Index (ADX) Indicator. It offers many customizable Average Directional Index (ADX) trading scenarios and flexible position management settings, plus many useful features like customizable trading sessions, a martingale and inverse martingale mode. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Submit Your Problem | FAQ | All Products ]
- Easy to use and customizable Average Directional Index (ADX) setting.
- Enable Grid trading.
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Implements a martingale features
- Customizable indicator settings
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Built-in money management
- Built-in news filter. EA automatic download news data from news website.
✔✔✔ Our Other Product ✔✔✔
Do you want strategy builder?
Our this product has more then 34+ build in indicator that you can make more then 1 million combination strategy that boost you trading strategy with an incredible amount of functionality. So you can test your strategy easy way without knowledge of coding. MT4 Version here | MT5 Version here.
Turn Loss Trade Into Profit?
Our this tool to turn losing trades into winning trades by using a smart "back-and-forth" hedging mechanism. I call it the "Never Lose Again Strategy". Let the price move to anywhere it likes - the awesome CAP Zone Recovery EA will make profits out of the situation. Guaranteed! The secret behind this amazing EA is a famous trading algorithm known as "Zone recovery algorithm" or "The Surefire Forex Hedging Strategy". MT4 Version here | MT5 Version here.
The EA implements the following entry strategies, that can be enabled or disabled at will:
- Trade when first determines direction by ADX main value
- Trade +DI/-DI over each other generate Buy or Sell signal
- Trade +DI/-DI crossovers each other generate Buy or Sell signal
Four different trading behaviors are available in the EA inputs:
- Both Side (Long and Short): The EA will buy at ADX generate Buy signal and sell at bearish signals both trade
- Any Single Side: Open any one trade which signal come first (Buy or Sell)
- Long Side Only: The EA will buy at bullish signals and disregard bearish signals
- Short Side Only: The EA will sell at bearish signals and disregard bullish signals
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lotsizes: The EA will increase or decrease depend on account balance increase or decrease
- Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a losing trade
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
IMPORTANT: To enable News Stop Trading and AutoGMT, tick the "Allow WebRequest" option and add this two URL:
to the list of URLs for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add the following: "http://ec.forexprostools.com" and "https://time.is/UTC" and press "OK". The EA takes news from the specified websites.
All parameters are calculated as points, not pips.
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.
-->Add another ADX block so you can now set two different ADX value for trading.
-->Nothing Change on trading logic and function