Acron NN extreme
Expert adviser Acron NN Extreme - A single layer (perceptron) Neural Networks Forex robot with virtual (hidden) order management. In machine learning, the perceptron is an algorithm for supervised learning of binary classifiers. A binary classifier is a function which can decide whether or not an input, represented by a vector of numbers, belongs to some specific class. It is a type of linear classifier, i.e. a classification algorithm that makes its predictions based on a linear predictor function combining a set of weights with the feature vector.
This version in my series of NN advisers unleashes the power of martingale system which average loss orders into profit. Martingale system can only be disabled in 'tester mode' and optimizations. Do not use together with other expert advisers on same account as the adviser depending on the whole equity alone! Trading multiple charts with Acron NN Extreme alone on same account is fine. It's queue system make sure all trades on one chart is closed before processing new signals on other charts.
Default settings been trained under 6 months from 2019/05/01 to 2019/08/30 on EurUsd time frame H1. It's advisable to use default settings only on this pair and time frame! As described, there are four set of weights that needs attention (supervised learning). These are the main inputs to focus on while optimizing. More over there's a virtual order management system which monitor the executed order itself with hidden take profit, stop loss and trailing stop. These virtual inputs should be optimized as the last step or leave it completely off and let adviser decide when to close the order with use of reversed signal detection which in this case function as a take or stop to the order only if there's one (1) open order that's not triggered by martingale system.
Keep learning periods within (2-6 months). Optimization preferable on each tick or use the faster method 'control points'. Even tho martingale used to bring loss orders to profit you need to optimize this adviser from time to time to avoid large draw downs. I suggest to check at tight intervals if any changes happened in the market, and if - there will be a presence of larger draw downs and it's time to optimize!
Read and follow my 'learning process' guide to get all things the right way HERE
Supported currency pair: EurUsd (default) only!
- Virtual (hidden) order management
- Optimization procedure numbered 1-4 (Start with 1 and so on..)
- Hard stop loss - In case of a longer period of connection loss a hard stop protects your funds
- Magic number pool - Pool base for storing magic number to easy pick up a lost order again
- Friday early close
- Weekday manager - Monday - Friday On/off
- Export order data to csv file
- Money management
- Works on any currency pair and time frame (by supervised learning first)
- Low initial deposit - $200 based on leverage 1:500
- Any account type - Preferable ECN and low spread currency pairs
- No hedging of positions
- I refer to screenshots, pretty much same inputs as my other adviser Acron NN, some removed and new added for martingale system - Any questions just ask!
1: Input changes/increments guide, minor improvements plus new default settings
1: Major update - Rebuild of NN signal and order system,faster and more efficient code both in trading operations and optimizations
2: New default learning period and settings
1: Small adjustment in the order system