- 评论 (4)
Pairs Arbitrage Correlation
The cross-correlation indicator calculates the relationship between the specified pairs for the previous period. Automatically selects the instruments with the highest and the lowest correlation, and then simulates trading on the selected pairs on the same test period. Then indicator displays the pairs that have shown the best trading results. Visualizes the PAC (Pairs Arbitrage Correlation) criterion for the pairs selected by the trader. The signal to open trades is set by the PAC levels. When a signal appears, it sends a message to the e-mail or mobile terminal.
Telegrams channel to discuss the preferences and suggestions of improvements: https://t.me/joinchat/FZd4EhXEiEnAx7sybTh01Q
If you do not want to follow the indicator signals and manually open trades use the PACman expert Advisor https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/41991
- Main pair - main instrument;
- First pair - the first instrument with minimal correlation;
- Second pair - the second instrument with low correlation;
- suffix - additional suffix to pairs names;
- Start at - the start time of the period used to analyze and find the correlation;
- Finish at - period end time;
- Exclude days - excluded days of the week from analysis and correlation search;
- Lowest negative, % - minimal correlation for First pair;
- Neutral, % - neutral correlation for Second pair;
- Send mobile mt4 notification - send message to mobile mt4$
- Send e-mail if below levels crossed - send email in case of signal;
- Level for sell - PAC level for sale tradings;
- Close all sells - PAC level to close all sells;
- Level for buy - PAC level to buy tradings;
- Close all buys- PAC level to close all buys;
- symbol 1 - USDCHF
- symbol 2 - GBPUSD
- symbol 23 - NZDUSD
Added the option to select pairs by correlation and profitability during the correlation period.
The indicator works in conjunction with the expert Advisor, displaying PAC values for the pairs selected by the expert Advisor.
Watch the video manual on my YouTube channel-PACman trading system 2.6
Added the ability to select the period of averaging the values of the PAC indicator.
You can select the pairs to visualize the indicator from the panel on the PACman expert Advisor chart.
You can remove the third pair with neutral correlation from the analysis by specifying zero in the corresponding field.
2. Added blank fields in parameters to specify other pairs.
3. Added the choice of timeframe for the calculation of correlation.
4. The lines of the analyzed period can be plotted and moved. The indicator will recalculate the correlation and trios of pairs. Parameter-Use manual lines.
5. In the MT4 file/Open Data Folder/MQL4/Files/gaps_pair_name.csv indicator puts the number of inconsistencies in the price history.
6. If there is a gap in price history, the indicator displays an Alert for a specific pair.
Suffix set as a parameter.