BG Safe Grid
BG Safe Grid is a trading expert Advisor working on standard mt4 indicators.
The EA combines two strategies at once. This is night scalping and the use of a mini-grid (basket of orders).
I suggest using only two averaging orders in all sets.
Since the closing of loss-making orders occurs according to the indicators and the number of orders on one chart can not be more than three, the loss of the Deposit is impossible.
During the strategy testing and optimization, several set files were developed for trading EURUSD pair on M5 and M15 timeframes.
All set files are posted in the comments to the EA. Set files are intended for trading with brokers working on Eastern European time.
All sets involve trading a mini-grid of orders (no more than three orders in the grid). for safe, comfortable trading, a Deposit of $ 100 is enough.
All orders have a stop loss.
To quickly increase your Deposit, you can use large risks.
For greater profitability, try to use accounts with a broker with good execution of orders and a small spread.
Like all my expert advisors, BG Safe Grid is designed for trading on real accounts, not for "trading" in the tester.
I represent to your attention the back tests on every tick modeling quality of 99.9% and a variable spread in the last 5 years and the monitoring of the real account at ECN broker
- TIMER - "true" – enabled, "false" – disabled. In the "true" mode, the EA looks for the possibility of entering only at a user-defined time;
- Start_Hour, Start_Minutes - getting started EA;
- Stop_Hour, Stop_Start_Minutes - end of EA operation;
- Bbands, Bbands_Period, Bbands_Deviation - Bollinger Bands indicator settings;
- Long Position - if true, the EA is allowed to open buy trades;
- Short Position - if "true" - the EA is allowed to open sell trades;
- BB_Shift - Delta between the extreme band of the Bollinger Bands indicator and the price during market entry;
- Min BB_chanel - minimum width of the Bollinger Bands channel at which the EA is allowed to trade;
- Max BB_chanel - maximum width of the Bollinger Bands channel at which the EA is allowed to trade;
- MaxSpread - maximum spread in five-digit quotes at which the EA is allowed to trade;
- Lots - the volume of the trading lot, which orders are placed;
- MaxOrdersAVR - used to trade averaging orders. Limits their number;
- LotExponent - the function of improving the lot using the averaging. In recommended sets this value is "1". That is, all orders are opened with the same lot;
- PipStep - minimum distance in points, with averaging function enabled;
- DepoStep - autolot. Example: if Lots = 0.01 and DepoStep = 100, per$ 100 initial order is opened with lot 0.01. That is , for example, if you Deposit $ 1000, the EA will open orders with 0.1 lot. At 0, the EA will work as a fixed lot specified in Lots;
- OpenPlay - window-alert, alert about the opening of a new order;
- Magic - unique number of the EA, by which it recognizes its orders;
- Ordcom - comment to an open order;
- SL - stop loss in four-digit quotes;
- TP - take profit in four-digit quotes