The SetkaMT5 Expert Advisor is the MetaTrader 5 version of the Setka Expert Advisor which is designed for MetaTrader 4. This Expert Advisor has been written in MQL5 for the MetaTrader 5 Platform.
Run the EA and it will create a grid of orders. Orders are created in both directions with a step that can be set in the EA properties. The number of limit and trend orders can also be set manually.
Once the total profit reaches a predetermined value (you can specify it in the EA settings), all orders are closed and pending orders are deleted. Orders are reopened right after being closed. The EA also takes into account swap during transition to a new day. The profit is calculated taking into account the swap.
The EA works with 5 digits. If the EA is used with the currency pair with less than five decimal places (e.g. USDJPY), simply specify the appropriate step in the EA parameters.
All default settings have been chosen after long EA testing. The best parameters, step of orders and their numbers have been chosen. But you can change them if you need.
The Expert Advisor can send notifications and emails at the specified address when opening or closing orders.
- Lots - lot size.
- Orders_limit - number of limit orders.
- Orders_stop - number of trend orders.
- PerProfit - total profit. 2-3 % of deposit.
- Step_limit - step of limit orders.
- Step_stop - step of trend orders.
- Slippage - slippage used when opening orders.
- MsgAlerts - notifications.
- eMailAlerts - send emails at the address specified in the terminal settings.