Hermes is a graphical panel that comes with a friendly and easy to use environment and gives you the ability to trade the economic news and events.
It includes tools to save your trade, close partial of an open position, instant trading option, managing your risk, and a setting brackets option entry to trade the news.
|Hermes is designed for Forex, Stocks, Commodities & Futures!|
• Set your position size at a preferred risk, related to a percentage of your account.
• Set the risk/reward ratio.
• Define threshold levels to modify on the break even and avoid losses.
• Close partial position, at a preferred percentage and points.
• Open a position instantly.
Strategy based tool:
Hermes uses the bracket strategy, when pre-announced news are about to release. Set the date-time of the upcoming news, your
upper and lower
limits at which a price break will open a position and define the waiting time until a breakout. When the news come, it draws your upper and
lower threshold limits with horizontal lines.
Notice: The upcoming news date-time must be set based on your local time.
|Hermes can be used for both “Netting” & “Hedging” type of accounts|
=> Brackets are drawn 3 seconds before the actual news time you set, because it is common big price movement to happen,
some seconds before the news.
• Look for higher importance news to maximize price movements.
• Use “ Save Trade”, and " Take Partial” tools, to enhance your gains.
|Hermes can be found also on MT4 market:
• The higher the volatility is, the higher price gaps showing up. So, it is possible at huge movements, the open position point to
be some points upper or lower the brackets!
• For “Hedging” types of accounts, the “Take Partial” option on the “Extras” part of Hermes, appears as “Hedge” because it hedges
the open trade, by opening a second opposite trade, and does not remove a partial of a trade, like it’s happening on a “Netting”
type of account.