Eyes of Kemet Portfolio Supreme Demo
Anyone can throw together an EA, anyone doesn't have over 20 years of manual trading experience: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179446 Quality always comes at a premium.
|Demo Monitoring: to follow|
Currency: Only EURUSD in the trial version and AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, EURAUD,GBPJPY, NZDCHF and others in full version priced at $49 to $99 per symbol
- Advisor category: Moving average divergence;
- Trader Experience Level: greater than 1 year;
- Time frame: H1;
- Trading Time: INTRADAY. GMT 00:00 to 21:45, exit at 21:45;
- I recommend risking 1% per trade;
- Minimum Deposit: $10,000 to trade all pairs;
- Trading Concept: determine multi-timeframe divergences, place appropriate stop-order;
- Risk Control: volatility stop-loss and volatility trailing stop both LESS than 100 pips;
- Trade entry method: Stop order;
- See comments section for full backtest.
- Time range to trade
- Other parameters hidden in the trial version
Trial limitation: lot size fixed at 0.01
DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING:
1. General questions can be written in the comments section. I answer questions in the comments section once a week because I also have other products & signals to support;
2. It is necessary to place the EA on the chart of the symbol you wish to trade. This will not change in the future;
3. This EA was created in 2015 and the parameters are the same since then. It has been demo and live traded but due to the high number of my product offerings.
4. The EA is based on sound market theory; no additional functionality will be added beyond additional symbols;
5. Conventional trading systems that open and close one trade at a time with a profit target twice as large as the stop-loss DO NOT have linear equity curves; such a thing is theoretically impossible in retail trading. Therefore, there will be periods of stagnation, this is normal in real trading as opposed to fantasy trading;
6. I can not disclosed detail information about the internal working of the algorithm;
7. Price changes are at the discretion of the business owner. The price which you pay today maybe significantly less than future price because of the laws of supply and demand and the market's price mechanism; conversely, future price maybe less than what you pay today. Unfortunately, this is how free-markets function.
8. I advise you to use a fast MQL5.com vps and an ECN broker; put the algo' to work and leave it for a reasonable amount of time, say a month to a quarter, then review. If a trader is stuck to his terminal minute by minute watching and second guessing the strategy; in my opinion, this completely defeats the reason of automated trading in the first place. In short, give the strategy time to do its job.