Pure Edge Intraday Demo
Anyone can throw together an EA, anyone doesn't have over 20 years of manual trading experience: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179446 Quality always comes at a premium.
Currency: Only EURUSD in the trial version and AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, EURAUD,GBPJPY, NZDCHF in full version priced at $99 per symbol
- Advisor category: Fibonacci analysis
- Time frame: H1
- Trading Time: INTRADAY GMT+2. 1:00 to 23:45 exit trade at 23:45 (end of the range).
- Risk: Low at 1% per trade
- Minimum Deposit: $100 per symbol trading 0.01 lot
- Trading Concept: the analysis of the progression of Fibonacci extensions and retraces
- Risk Control: SL: 37 pips & PT 84 pips
- Market entry method: Stop order
- See comments section for full backtest;
- Time from
- Time to
- Other parameters hidden in the trial version
Trial limitation: lot size fixed at 0.01
DISCLAIMER - PLEASE NOTE BEFORE DOWNLOADING:
1. General questions can be written in the comments section. I answer questions in the comments section once a week;
2. It is necessary to place the EA on the chart of the symbol you wish to trade. This will not change in the future;
3. This EA was created in 2015 and the parameters are the same since then. It has been demo and live traded but due to the high number of my product offerings, no live or demo signal will be provided to support this EA although it will be included in a live portfolio signal so performance can be assessed via FXBlue using the default magic number.
4. The EA is based on sound market theory; no additional functionality will be added beyond additional symbols;
5. Conventional trading systems that open and close a trade at a time with a profit target twice as large as the stop-loss DO NOT have linear equity curves; such a thing is theoretically impossible in retail trading. Therefore, there will be periods of stagnation, this is normal in real trading as opposed to fantasy trading;
6. I can not disclosed detail information about the internal working of the algorithm;
7. Price changes are at the discretion of the business owner. The price which you pay today maybe significantly less than future price because of the laws of supply and demand and the market's price mechanism; conversely, future price maybe less than what you pay today. Unfortunately, this is how free-markets function.
8. I advise you to use a quick MQL5.com vps and an ECN broker; put the algo' to work and leave it for a reasonable amount of time, say a month to a quarter, then review. If a trader is stuck to his terminal minute by minute watching and second guessing the strategy; in my opinion, this completely defeats the reason of automated trading in the first place. In short, give the strategy time to do it's job.