The Expert Advisor sets the order grid. The orders are generated in both directions with a step that you can specify in trading robot's settings. The number of rollback and trend orders can also be defined manually.
As soon as the total profit reaches the value specified in the parameters, all orders are closed, while unactivated ones are removed. The orders are re-opened right after closing. The lot is calculated automatically in the amount of 2-3% of the deposit. Also, the Expert Advisor considers swap when moving to a new day. The profit is calculated with swap.
The trading robot works with five decimal places.
If the number of decimal places is less than 5 (for example, in USDJPY), specify the appropriate step in the parameters.
All default parameters have been set after multiple tests. You can change them if you want.
The Expert Advisor can send notifications or emails to a specified address when opening or closing orders.
- Lots=0.0 - lot size. If 0.0, the size is calculated automatically.
- Symb="*" - symbol.
- PerRisk=3 - initial lot size as a percentage of the deposit.
- PerProfit=50.0 - total profit. 2-3% of the deposit.
- Orders_limit=3 - number of rollback orders.
- Orders_stop=3 - number of trend orders.
- Step_limit=0.0016 - rollback order step.
- Step_stop=0.0008 - trend order step.
- Slippage=3 - slippage when opening orders.
- MsgAlerts=true - displaying messages.
- eMailAlerts=false - sending messages to an email address specified in the terminal settings.