Let me present to all you greedy people out there - Forex robot Greedy Pig, an ice cold full blown martingale hedger with some safety mechanism that in return won't blow your entire account up in one piece. So how does this greedy little pig work then? Very simple, piggy opens up 2 positions in each direction buy/sell with pre-defined takeprofit levels when the market are quite calm with confirmation from relative strengt index(RSi) indicator. When one of the orders hit takeprofit later on there's one order left behind in loss - Now our well known marty kicks in to get this loss trade into a profitable one and again with a little help of indicator Rsi piggy now decides when and where to place the orders within the right market flow. With spread, time and newsfilter and maximum orders to place in martingale sequence which can be limited so piggy won't go berserk and drain the account we have a quite good marty robot. Safe? well atleast safer then without it i would say.
Version 1.1 - Added order management during news range and now it's possible to lock x number of orders and prevent new from open up as long as it's within the news range. Additional validation filter with the use of Moving average. New updated default setting for EURUSD M30 and in comments field you can find a new set for EURUSD M15.
Version 1.2 - Bugfix related to orderlots and a new risk management
Version 1.3 - Correction to time frame enumerations
- ECN account, symbols with low spreads and stops at zero
- 1000USD initial deposit,maybe less works to...try it out in tester first
- 5 digit broker only
- Optimization required for currency pairs you trade
- Fast execution speed - Use vps service with low ping
- If you don't have the guts or dont like this kinnda strategy - STAY OUT and don't start whine about how dangerouse marty and hedging is....thats known already!
- Configured to be used right away on EURUSD M30 - Quite calm growt
- Virtual trailing stop
- Money management
Trailingstop - If you enable this you'll get less profit and perhaps also increased drawdown so i recommend to not use it. In case you want it you need to optimize the settings for this as the default settings are set to '0'.
Always keep newsfilter turned on to filter out bad news for little piggy (atleast High impacts) . Have in mind that already ongoing trades won't be closed on news - they continue as is. Only if no sequence has begun (no open orders) this filter wont open up any new trades before, during and after specifyied times.
Copy this link and put it in your terminal - Tools/Options/Expert advisor and add this as a new URL and be sure to check 'Allow webrequest for listed url's else the news filter wont work.
All currency pairs needs optimization and it's easy to to do and theese are the settings you focus on, leave trailing stop out of this first step! Be sure to turn OFF hud display and deactivate the entire news system before you perform an optimization.
- 1st step: Piggys profit, distance,lot step,max orders,all Hedging trigger parameters, all Martin trigger parameters.
- 2nd step: Now do trailing settings if you want to use trailing anyway.
- I refer you to look at the screenshots, questions about settings throw me a PM and i'll answer you. Wish you best of luck!
2: Additional signal confirmation with moving average
3: New default setup for EURUSD M30 to run with 1.1 update