Reversive Assistant II Demo
EA is an enhanced version of Reversive Assistant EA. He also, like his predecessor, when closing an order at a loss automatically opens the opposite order with the take profit norm set in the settings (Lot multiplier parameter).
But unlike the first version, it can work on several open orders that were opened using the built-in trading panel or with the help of another adviser. To track orders of another advisor, simply add Reversive Assistant II to the chart of the same currency pair and specify the identifier of orders of the tracked adviser in the Magic number of another EA parameter in the settings.
For the convenience of trading, all operations on opening orders are combined into a trading panel, which also has the functions of breakeven, trailing-stop and the possibility of changing the usual take profit and stop loss to virtual (not visible to the broker).
These functions can be activated or disabled at any time directly on the panel.
Also, the panel can be customized in appearance. Changes in the settings are applied when a new or first addition of the panel to the chart.
The sound accompaniment for opening and closing orders can also be configured: there are three built-in sound options, as well as the ability to install your own sound files. The files of the format "***.wav" need to be placed in the Sounds folder of the terminal.
In addition, there is a possibility directly through the installation panel of price signal lines, upon reaching which the price will display a visual and audible alert. As a sound alert, a custom sound file of the "***. wav" format can also be used, which must also be placed in the terminal's Sounds folder.
If manual closing of the order is necessary, for the expert to work correctly, it is necessary to close it on the panel.
This product is a demo version of the EA working on the EURUSD currency pair. In this version, the EA opens only one reversive order. EA's full version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/36354
(In the strategy tester, the operation of trading panels is not tested).
- Magic number - order identifier;
- Open by time - opening orders at a specified time (server time of the terminal);
- Time open Buy - time to open a Buy order;
- Time open Sell - time to open a Sell order;
- Show orders - show previous orders on the chart;
- Slippage - the amount of slippage in points;
- Breakeven profit points - the breakeven size in points;
- Reverse - enable / disable opening of opposite orders;
- Tracking orders of another EA - for tracking orders opened by another EA;
- Magic number of another EA - order identifier of the tracked EA;
- By comment - reverse is active only for orders with a comment;
- Order comment - comment text;
- Lot multiplier - lot multiplier for opening an opposite order after closing the previous one at a loss;
- Max DD - maximum drawdown, upon reaching which orders in the series will not open further;
- Number of orders - the maximum number of orders in the series;
- Add points - additional points for which the stop loss of the new order will be increased;
- Start points - loss in points, above which the opposite order will be opened;
- Panel name - the text displayed in the panel name;
- Position - horizontal or vertical view of the panel;
- Show tooltip - shows tooltips when you hover the mouse over input fields;
- Width alert line - the width of signal lines on the price chart;
- Line distance - the distance in points form the current price, at which signal lines should be created;
- Upper price line color - the color of the upper signal line;
- Lower price line color - the color of the lower signal line;
- Sound alarm - playing a custom audio file when the price crosses signal lines;
- File name - the name of the audio file as "***.wav". The file should be added to the Sounds folder of the terminal.
To stop playing audio files, you can install a free additional Sound Stop script from the product list in the terminal and use it when you need to stop playing the file.
In the screenshots, you can also see the Price Zones indicator, which shows price zones on the chart.