UniGrid expert advisor is a fully automated universal trading robot based on unidirectional grids of orders. The algorithm of the EA is optimized for all pairs (majors, minors and crosses) but exotics. The advanced system of filtering and diversification via big number of trading instruments provides smooth yield curve. The EA has an advanced news filter and buttons for manual manipulating of opened trades if necessary.
The monitoring of EA's trading:
- Currencies: all
- Time frame: M5
- Account type: any including cent accounts
- Minimal deposit: $100 at cent account
- AutoLot - to automatically calculate lot size
- Lots - fixed lot size
- DepositPercent - dynamic lot size in % of deposit
- DF - sensitivity of the system to price moving inside a channel
- BF - sensitivity of the system to acceleration and deceleration of price
- UseSignal - to use for averaging the same signals to initial orders
- LotFactor - multiplier of lot size to build the grid
- CloseProfitPercent - profit to close the grid in % of deposit 100 000. Thus one doesn't have to change this parameter with the change of deposit if lot size is the same.
- MaxDrawdown - maximal drawdown to close all trades in % of deposit
- OrdersDist - minimal distance in points between orders of one direction
- Magic - magic number of start orders
- MartinMagic - magic number of averaging orders
- ShowPanel - to show information panel with buttons for manual manipulating. It is recommended to switch it off while testing in strategy tester.
- Use_Magic_for_Buttons - take magic number into account while pushing buttons
Buttons for manual manipulating
- Set TP at BE level - to set visible take profit for all opened trades on the current chart at the level of grid's breakeven.
- Close grid for this pair - to close all opened trades for this pair.
- Close all orders - to close all opened trades for all pairs.
News filter parameters
- UseNewsFilter - to use news filter
- ImportantNews - to consider important news for currencies of the pair
- MediumNews - to consider medium news for currencies of the pair
- OmissibleNews - to consider omissible news for currencies of the pair
- ImportantNews_AllMajors - to consider important news for all major currencies
- StopTradingBefore_Mins - trading delay before news in minutes
- StopTradingAfter_Mins - trading delay after news in minutes
- CloseBeforeNews - to close trades for the pair before news
Don't close orders - not to close trades before news
Close all orders for this pair - to close trades for the pair before news
Close profitable part of grid - to close profitable part of grid before news (the total profit of closed trades must be >0). The idea is to reduce load of deposit before strong movement.
- CloseBefore_Mins - time interval before news in minutes to close trades
- GMT_Offset - offset of terminal's time in relation to Greenwich mean time (for news filter only)
You have to add a trusted URL in your terminal to use news filter (Main menu-> Tools-> Settings tab "Advisors"):
The impact of the news filter cannot be estimated in strategy tester but I recommend to use it to reduce potential drawdown in real trading.
The price of the EA $190 is actual for the first 10 buyers. Then it will grow to $390.