HVK Mouse Buy Sell
Full version of HVK Mouse Buy Sell, that will help you to place orders on the chart using the mouse.
This panel includes:
- Hedging and netting modes are supported.
- One click set breakeven to all positions.
- One click closes all positions (hedging and netting modes are supported).
- One click removes all pending orders.
- One click partially closes a position.
- Lists open positions.
- Sets breakeven, stop loss or take profit on an open position.
Breakeven, Close Positions, Remove Orders can be restricted to both/buy/sell/last positions or orders, you can close the positions from a symbol of the graph where the panel is attached to, or all positions of any graph.
The full version have a collapsible side panel with the list of open positions and extra buttons to do partial close and, set breakeven, stop loss or take profit levels.
To place a pending order:
Hold Left Shift or Left Ctrl and the panel will show the lines where it will place the order already with stop loss and take profit.
Use Shift to place buy orders and Ctrl to place sell orders, the panel will switch between stop or limit orders depending if the mouse is above or below the price.
Please be aware that Ctrl key is used by Metatrader to copy an object, try to avoid using this panel with charts where you copy objects with Ctrl.
2. Fixed the problem of the Sell and Buy buttons setting stop-loss and take-profit even with these controls turned off.
2. The texts were also shortened to make better use of space.
3. The window now stays on top of other objects.
4. It is now possible to disable the placement of stop-loss and take-profit without having to change the values of the boxes.
5. Default stop-loss and take-profit values can be set in the panel properties, allowing you to save this setting.
6. New buy and sell at market buttons these buttons can be used to place limit-order or stop-order by using a fixed price.
7. Window title shows the name of the symbol and the time remaining for closing the bar.