The Expert Advisor works on the basis of determining the signal patterns of the ZigZag indicator of various tamframes (multi-patterns).
The combination of the descending patterns of the three timeframes is a signal for opening a long position due to the delay rules. Simply put, when the market has already won back the fall, the indicator patterns only indicated this fall.
Recommended trading tools: 15m: GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD.
Current settings (default) are universal for recommended trading instruments.
To work correctly, the advisor requires a low spread and the use of a remote server (VPS).
- Max Risk - Risk to calculate the trading lot;
- If Max Risk = 0, Lot will be - If Max Risk = 0, the lot will be like this;
- Max Lot - Maximum lot limit;
- Depth ZZ - Setting the Depth of the ZigZag indicator;
- Deviation ZZ - Setting the Deviation of the ZigZag indicator;
- Backstep ZZ - Setting the Backstep of the ZigZag indicator;
- TakeProfit - Take Profit;
- StopLoss - Stop Loss;
- TrailingStop - Start Trailing Stop;
- TrailingStep - Step Trailing Stop;
- Magic - Magic number;
- Slippage - slippage level;
- Max spread - the maximum spread;
- Comment to orders - Comment on opened orders.