- 评论 (99)
- 评论 (33)
PipFinite Breakout EDGE MT5
The Missing Edge You Need To Catch Breakouts Like A Pro.
Follow a step-by-step system that detects the most powerful breakouts!
Discover market patterns that generate massive rewards based on a proven and tested strategy.
Unlock Your Serious Edge
Important information here ► www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/723208
The Reliable Expert Advisor Version
Automate Breakout EDGE signals using "EA Breakout EDGE" ► Click Here
Have access to the game changing strategy that will take your trading to the next level.
Benefits You Get
- Unique price action based algorithm that is proven to work on any market condition.
- Powerful combination to any trading strategy.
- Auto-detects entry, exit, stop loss & take profit levels.
- Auto-calculates statistics of signals.
- Never repaints, never backpaints, never recalculates.
- Signals strictly on the "Close of the bar".
- Works in any timeframe and financial instrument including forex, cryptocurrencies, metals, stocks, indices.
- Integrated pop-up, email, push notification and sound alerts.
- Indicator buffers fully compatible with Expert Advisor (EA) development.
How To Trade
Execute your trades in 3 Simple Steps!
Step 1: Ideal Trade Setup.
- Enter a signal if Success Rate is at least 66% (Success Rate ≥ 66%)
- Option 1: Recent Swing - Stop loss calculated by the indicator.
- Option 2: Opposite Signal.
- Exit buy signal on a new sell signal.
- Exit sell signal on a new buy signal.
- Option 1: Take profit on TP1.
- Option 2: Partial take profit on TP1 and close remaining position on TP2.
- Option 3: Take profit on opposite signal to maximize strong breakouts.
Automatic Statistics Calculation
Reliable information that will give you the confidence in filtering your trades.
- TP1 Hit - When a signal reaches at least TP1.
- EXIT Win - When a trade is closed on opposite signal and resulted to a positive profit.
- SL Hit - when a signal reaches Stop Loss.
- Exit Loss - When trade is closed on the opposite signal and resulted to a negative profit.
- Percentage of signals which qualified for win condition.
- Used as reference to find better pairs and timeframes.
- Period - the number of bars used to calculate the algorithm.
- Range Filter - the factor used to filter ranging markets.
- Stop Loss Mode - the stop loss used for calculation.
- Recent Swing - the Indicator will place stoploss based on the recent swing highs and lows
- Opposite Signal - there will be no stoploss but trades will be closed on the opposite signal.
- Target Factor - the multiplier used to calculate take profit levels.
- Maximum History Bars - maximum number of bars used for calculation.
- Misc Parameters - controls the universal visibility of objects and buffers.
- Display Parameters - controls the visibility of objects drawn on chart.
- Graphics Parameters - controls the appearance and colors of drawn objects on chart.
- Dashboard Parameters - controls the visibility and colors of statistics found on chart.
- Alert Parameters - controls the alert options enabled.
User ManualFor more information ► Click Here
Compatibility update to new build.
Improved dashboard texts.
When set to true, the indicator Dashboard will be sent to back
This is useful to avoid covering the price and order details on the chart
Improved Compatibility to the new build