Silent Pips EA
Silent Pips is a fully automated expert advisor for long-term trading with any currency. The EA uses huge sets of moving averages and standard deviations to determine optimal entry points on rollbacks after strong movements. It trades by a single order followed by fixed stop loss and dynamic take profit without grids or any dangerous algorithms. The average position's hold time is 15-20 days.
The real account monitoring:
- long-term trading, not scalping
- no grid/martingale
- fixed stop loss for every trade
- trades any pair
- tolerant to spread/execution
- Minimal deposit: 1000$ (10$ for a cent account)
- Account type: any
- Currency pair: any
- Time frame: H4
- Lots - value of fixed lot
- Risk - dynamic risk
- FixLots - to use fixed lot
- UseInnerPresets - to use the expert's own settings.
The expert ignores all external parameters except for risk control section in this case. This function saves from need to load particular presets for every pair. The inner settings are identical to attached presets and operate with all pairs.
- Period_Start - minimal period of used channels and movings
- Period_Stop - maximal period of used channels and movings
- Period_Step - step between periods of channels and movings
- BandsRange - coefficient of channels' width
- Signal_LifeTime - life time of signal before it is confirmed
- MinMADist - minimal distance to the nearest moving average at trade's opening
- CloseMAs - the number of moving averages taken into account at trade's closing
- UseVisibleTP - to use visible take profit
- The distance of take profit is determined by the internal algorithm and cannot be set externally.
- SLBand_Period - period of channel for calculation of stop loss
- SLBand_Range - width of channel for calculation of stop loss
- MagicNumber - unique number of EA's orders
- Slippage - admissible slippage