MT4 Telegram Signal Provider
MT4 Telegram Signal Provider EA is the best utility on the Market for anyone who wants to become a Professional Telegram Signal Provider.
SIMPLE, but POWERFUL and PROFESSIONAL.
It will send the Signals and Reports to your Telegram channels, base on your orders in Metatrader 4 program.
* MAIN FEATURES:
- Send your signals to MANY CHANNELS: Multi-Telegram channels, Email, and send push notifications to the Mobile Terminal.
- Scan the order events very FAST: Scan in seconds, not in ticks.
- Send information of ALL TYPE ORDERS: Opened (including Pending Orders), Cancel, Closed, Triggered, and Modified Orders.
- FILTER the sending orders by Order types (trigger, close), Symbols, Magic numbers, Comments.
- Send CHART SCREENSHOTS. The EA doesn’t require any other indicator to take the screenshots.
- FULLY CUSTOMIZE Chart Screenshots with Resolution, Background Image, Templates...
- 2 MODES for sending Chart Screenshots: Base on Comments (best for manual trading) and Base on Magic Numbers (best for auto trading with EAs).
- Send the Weekly, Daily REPORTS.
- FULLY CUSTOMIZE SIGNALS with Signal structure: Edit your signal texts by the way you want, add pre-text, post-text, emojis... show profit in currency or/and in pips in closed trades, or add any order trade information... just be limited by your imagination.
- Customize PIP UNIT: Calculate pip for any symbol, in any broker.
- The MT4 Telegram Signal Provider EA doesn't execute any order on your MT4 account, it only sends order information to your channels
* SOME IMPORTANT PARAMETERS:
- __Telegram Token: Enter your bot API token.
- __Multi-Channel IDs: Enter your one or many Channel IDs. Example: "-1234567890123; -1234567890124"
- __Comment|Timeframe|TemplateName: Default is "|D1|" meaning: Apply no template ("") and timeframe "D1" to all orders with no comment (""). Example: "comment1 | H1 | template1; comment2 | D1 | template2" means applying "template1" and timeframe "H1" to all orders with comment "comment1"; and applying "template2" and timeframe "D1" to all orders with comment “comment2”
- __MagicNumber1;MagicNumber2: Default is "1001;1002;1003" meaning send a screenshot of the first chart if there is an event of Order with Magic Number "1001", send a screenshot of the second chart if there is an event of Order with Magic Number "1002"...
HOW TO SET UP
1. Create a Bot, and fill API Token
- Open Telegram application;
- Type "BotFather" in search input box and press "ENTER";
- Click the bottom "BotFather" bot in the left list;
- Click "START" in the bottom on the right window;
- Click a text "/newbot" or type "/newbot", then press "ENTER";
- Choose a name for your bot, then press "ENTER" or "SEND";
- Choose a username for your bot, it must end by character "bot", then press "ENTER" or "SEND";
- A new bot is created, and Telegram will send you an API Token;
- Fill the API Token in EA Input Parameters by "copy & paste".
2. Create a Channel (if you don't have it yet), add your bot, and set your bot as Administrator:
- Click the menu on the top left of Telegram application, and choose "New Channel";
- Give your channel a name, then click "CREATE";
- In the Channel, add your bot and set it as "Administrator" so that your bot could send a message to your channel.
3. Find Channel ID, and fill EA Channel ID:
- In Telegram application, click on the top right menu;
- Choose "Manage Channel", then choose "Channel Info";
- Choose "Private Channel" then "SAVE";
- In a web browser, access https://web.telegram.org/#/im;
- Click on your Channel on the left list;
- You can see a string in the link on the web browser's address bar, it looks like this: ...im?p=c1234567890_9876543210987654321;
- Focus on 10 digits 1234567890, add the string "-100" before that 10 digits, it is your Channel ID;
- Your Channel ID will be like this: -1001234567890 (13 digits);
- Fill the Channel ID in EA Input Parameters.
4. Set Metatrader allow the EA contact with Telegram via https://api.telegram.org
- In MetaTrader4 application, click Tools on the menu bar, then Options, then Expert Advisors tab;
- In the bottom check line, check WebRequest for listed URL;
- Add new URL "https://api.telegram.org/" then click "OK".
That's it. MT4 Telegram Signal Provider EA is ready to work for you.
If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me via messenger or comment.
- Add Cancel Order Event: The EA can detect the Cancel Orders
- Add Some Send Screenshot functions: The users can send Screenshot easier.
- Fix some errors: Optimize the appearances of Daily, Weekly reports and of order prices (open, close, stop loss, take profit, modify).
- Add Signal structure function: Now you can almost fully customize your signals. Example: Add pre-text, post-text, emojis, replace the hard code text in the signals.
- Add the time offset parameters: You can modify the order time information in your signal to your local time. You can set the EA working time to your local time instead of the MT4 computer time (when you use a VPS in a different timezone).
- Add Daily report parameter: You can send a daily report
- Improve code: EA runs faster and more stable.
- Send signals to many Telegram channels
- Send the signals to email, mobile terminal
- Customize chart screenshot resolution
- Apply template and timeframe base on comments (your strategies)
- Filter sending signals by order types (trigger or close)
- Filter sending signals by symbols, magic number, comments.
Your signals become more professional.
2. EA scans new orders every X second (default is 5 second), not on ticks.
3. EA can send pending order signal now.
4. EA can send Weekly Report right after you setup it on chart.
5. EA can send Weekly Report on Saturday and Sunday.