- 评论 (5)
TORNADO is a multi-currency EA that operates simultaneously on 15 symbols, offering considerable diversification and risk management. The instruments have already been selected and the parameters optimized making the robot ready to use. On each of the 15 symbols, the EA operates a trend-following strategy opening trades only in the direction of the moving average. If the market is favorable, the pre-defined take profit is hit; in the contrary case that the price goes against our trade, the algorithm makes further entries in order to average the load price and properly moves the initial take profit. It always flows avoiding overexposure on a single instrument and taking advantage of the several instruments traded at the same time.
According to accurate multi-year tests, the trades transactions have had an average volume of just 0.12 lots each with a minimum of 0.01 lots to a maximum, in rare cases of exceptional volatility (around 2% of total operations), of 1.28 lots. It is crucial to always allow the EA to operate without ever intervening in any way manually: the rare phases of volatility are normally recovered in a short time.
The system has been designed with the purpose of achieving constant returns over the time by limiting drawdowns as much as possible. As mentioned, in the rare phases of strong downfall of the markets, it is advisable to allow the EA operating without intervening: drawdowns are normally reabsorbed within a short time.
The EA has been designed for the MetaTrader 5 platform (MT5). It is ready to use, so just run it on your platform: symbols to be traded have already been selected and parameters already optimized, as the result of two years of projecting and full weeks of testing. This EA has been made for accounts with 0.01 lots as minimum volume allowed by the broker on forex (almost everyone).
(by OnTick method, definitely the most reliable in the MetaTrader platform)
High diversification consisting of 15 instruments
No overexposure on 1 single instrument
Low volatility and limited drawdown compared to the expected return
Very high performance in the long term
Long and Short trading, no Hedging
Average volume of just 0.12 lots for each operation and consequent little capital absorption
Low spreads recommended but not strictly necessary
INVESTOR: €30,000+ or $30,000+ initial deposit normally enough to contain the usual volatility of the markets
DYNAMIC: €10,000+ or $10,000+ initial deposit going to deposit additional funds only in case of eventual significant drawdowns
BOLD: €5,000+ or $5,000+ initial deposit going to deposit additional funds periodically over time (in particular in case of drawdown) with the purpose of soon having enough money to completely absorb volatility
- EURUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURAUD, AUDNZD, CADJPY, EURCAD, EURGBP, EURNZD, GBPNZD, NZDCAD, NZDJPY and NZDUSD
- SymbolsTraded: Symbols to be traded (should be separated by “,” and not more than 15)
- MAPPM1: Multiple of the ATR indicator for the Symbol n.1 of the list “SymbolsTraded” (should be >=1)
- NEM1: Maximum allowed number of entries for the Symbol n.1 of the list “SymbolsTraded” (should be >=1)
- MTP1: Multiple of the Take Profit for the Symbol n.1 of the list “SymbolsTraded” (should be >=1)
- MAPPMx: Multiple of the ATR indicator for the Symbol n.x of the list “SymbolsTraded” (should be >=1)
- NEMx: Maximum allowed number of entries for the Symbol n.x of the list “SymbolsTraded” (should be >=1)
- MTPx: Multiple of the Take Profit for the Symbol n.x of the list “SymbolsTraded” (should be >=1)
- EMA_Period: Period of the Exponential Moving Average (should be integer and >=1)
- ATR_Period: Period of the Average True Range (should be integer and >=1)