AW Jellygraph duplicates orders on your MetaTrader 4 account. The source can be selected any adviser, manual trading, a separate trading signal. It has wide functionality with simple setup, as well as high speed and reliability.
This product is not a copier of transactions between the terminals of one computer and copies transactions within the same terminal.
How to use the product:
- To copy advisor trades - When using some types of advisers, it may be necessary to open duplicate orders. These features can be automated using AWJG .
- To copy trading signals - When working with the Signals service, it is often necessary to change the volumes received, as well as open additional orders. AWJG will help automate these functions when accounting for additional copy closing handlers, such as a trailing stop independent of the original order.
- Quickly and securely copies transactions,
- Duplicates or resizes the lot when copying,
- Duplicates or changes take profit, stop loss,
- Can use a trailing stop,
- Allows you to set your lot when duplicating,
- For one ticket to be copied, you can specify any number of copies.
- ORIGINAL ORDERS FILTERING - Select and filter orders to be duplicated.
- COPIES SETTINGS - Setting up and filtering copies of orders
- STOPLOSS & TAKEPROFIT SETTINGS - StopLoss and TakeProfit settings for copies
- LOTS SETTINGS - Volume Copy Settings
- PROTECTION SETTINGS - Protective Functions
- TRAILING STOP SETTINGS - Setting Trailing-Stop
- GRAPHICS SETTINGS - Graphic Settings