The TFollower Expert Advisor is a fully automated trading system that finds changes in the trend and opens medium-term positions in its direction. Minimal number of indicators and parameters are used in the EA, a lot of attention was payed to its universality.
The only real evaluation of this Expert Advisor -
real trading: Monitoring
of trading on a real account
- StopLoss is always set.
- "Dangerous" strategies are NOT used.
- NOT sensitive to spread, execution speed or type of the trading account.
- Small initial deposit.
Currency pairs and timeframe
- Any currency pair, but EURUSD and GBPUSD are preferred. Default parameters are for EURUSD.
- Recommended timeframe - H4.
- Recommended minimum deposit - $100.
Expert Advisor with simple and effective strategy: Yellow
Our new Expert Advisor for metals and indexes: Metal Index Boxer Pro
- EAMagic - EA's magic number. Must have different values for every chart.
- AutoLot - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots - lot size is set by a user, if the value of AutoLot is false.
- Risk - percentage of the deposit used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- DD - maximum allowed drawdown.
- CommentOfOrder - comment to orders. Can take any value.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop in points.
- AutoTakeProfit - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA defines TakeProfit value automatically.
- TakeProfit - take profit in points, if AutoTakeProfit=false.
- StopRange - distance from Moving Average with a period of 10 to set StopLoss, in points.
- HiddenStops - can be set to true or false. If true, the Stoploss and Takeprofit levels are hidden.
- ATRPeriod - period of the ATR indicator.
- ClosePreviousPosition - if set to true, the EA closes the previous position if the opposite is opened.
- QuotesMult -a multiplier for parameters TrailingStop, TakeProfit, StopRange for instruments with different number of decimal points (digits) in quotes. The default value is "10" - for trading on standard forex symbols of any broker who has 5 decimal points (digits) in the EURUSD price. If you work with a broker who has 4 decimal points (digits) in the EURUSD price, then the QuotesMult parameter must be set equal to "1". If you are an experienced trader and understand all features of trading on non-standard instruments, you need to choose the necessary value of this parameter by yourself, depending on the number of decimal points (digits) in the price of the symbol you need - 1-10-100-1000.
- ShowInfoPanel - can be set to true or false. If true, the information panel is shown on the chart.
- Panel_Language - language of the information panel.
- TextColor - font color of the information panel.
If you want to test the Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester, do it only in "Every tick" mode!
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Have a successful trading!
I will be thankful for your positive reviews and ratings - it inspires me for further improvements of my Expert Advisors.
The EA doesn't trade every day. Please, be patient.
2. Improved market entry points.