The Calm trader Expert Advisor calculates price channels for periods M5 and M15. If both channels are directed up (buy) or down (sell), their inclination angle (M5_angle and M15_angle in the settings) confirms the stability of the trend, and the price is near the lower or upper limit at the specified distance (Open_sector), the EA opens a buy or sell order. If the order reaches a specified profit (Grid_interval), but the direction of the formed channels remains the same, the EA opens new orders.
The EA provides several Trailing Stop strategies (TS_strategy).
Deals are closed by SL and TP. SL and TP are set automatically depending on the formed H1 channel width.
- for pairs with 5 decimal places.
- trading period is М15 or М5.
- default settings of the EA are optimized for GBPUSD.
- Calm trader has almost zero sensitivity to spread, which makes it possible to use it with most brokers.
- BarAnalysis - number of bars for analyzing and forming channels. Recommended values for most pairs are 50-200.
- M5_angle - coefficient for calculating the inclination angle of the М5 channel. Recommended values are from 0.1 to 2.0.
- M15_angle - coefficient for calculating the inclination angle of the M15 channel. Recommended values are from 0.0 to 1.0.
- Open_sector - channel sector where the current price for opening orders is located. For example, for Sell: Bid > (upper channel border)-(channel width)/Open_sector. Recommended values for most pairs are 2-10.
- SL_sector - channel sector where order SL is set. Recommended values for most pairs are 2-10.
- TP_sector - channel sector where order TP is set. Recommended values for most pairs are 2-10.
- Grid_interval - loss of the last opened order in the deposit currency, after which the EA opens the next order.
- TS_strategy - Trailing Stop strategy.
- Lots: Lots amount.
- MAGICMA - magic number.