FX Exploit is an indicator for the Forex market.
The indicator applies the algorithm defining strength and activity of currencies. The algorithm is applied for each of the 28 pairs and four timeframes simultaneously. The indicator is displayed as a panel with the ability to conveniently open charts of the currency pairs.
The indicator shows activity on four timeframes, while the activity % is displayed in the columns. By default, active pairs have brighter color than less active ones.
FX Exploit measures strength or activity of each of the 28 currency pairs. In case of multiple active pairs, if the activity exceeds a threshold value (the default is 95%) and remains stable for some time and increases, this is a good moment for a market entry. A trading time is a key factor as well. Opening of European and American sessions is usually the most active time period.
How to use the indicator
The trading panel is designed to open several positions for different instruments (order baskets). Take profit and stop loss levels are not set directly via the panel. You can use EAs tracking order baskets' total profit or loss. Use the trading panel at the opening of a European or American session as well as after economic news.
The frequency of signals depends on the market activity. The activity of the market, and therefore the indicator's values are affected by seasonality (in summer, activity of markets is usually low). The indicator is only a tool. It does not predict the future price movement, it follows the price. However, simultaneous analysis of multiple currency pairs can have predictive value.
- Activity on multiple pairs with a common currency (for example, 7 pairs with CAD, 7 pairs with GBP) is considered a strong signal. Special columns of activity of currency pairs for H4 and H1-M15 show how many currency pairs are active at the moment, and which currency is the strongest or the weakest. +7 is the strongest currency and -7 is the weakest currency.
- A signal from the Н4 timeframe is considered to be stronger than a signal from the Н1-М15 timeframe.
The best results on news trading have been achieved on pairs with GBP, CAD, NZD, AUD, JPY and EUR.
News on USD should be traded carefully, as pairs with this currency may have false signals, when the price may reverse after an impulse.
You can use any broker, preferably with a small spread. It can be sued on cent accounts. Use 5-digit quotes.
- Symbols prefix - symbol prefix
- Symbols suffix - symbol suffix
- Always show 7 pairs - show only 7 pairs with a common currency, true/false
- Button FontSize - font size of the buttons
- Display Level FontSize - font size of the Display Power Level text
- Values FontSize - font size of activity text
- Currency FontSize - font size of currencies
- Display H1 - show activity from Н1
- Display M30 - show activity from М30
- Display M15 - show activity from М15
- Display M5 - show activity from М5
- Refresh Every, sec - indicator refresh rate
- Display Power Level, % - activity level
- Show Sign - show the signal level
- Display Currencies Tab - show currency table
- Alert Power Level, % - maximum activity level
- Pairs Count to do Alert - display alert if the number of pairs in a signal exceeds a specified value
- Show Alert Window - show pop-up alerts
- Alert Every, sec - alerts every Х seconds
- Notification Alert On - push notifications
- Notification Every, min - push notifications every Х minutes
- Notification Count - number of push notifications
- Button Spread Active - if the spread button should always be active
- Max Spread - maximum allowable spread
- Count Pairs with High Spread - number of pairs with maximum spread for displaying an alert
- Spread Alert Every, sec -
- Name of Template - template name for opening a pair chart
- TF for applies Template - template timeframe for opening a pair chart
You can also try the demo version - FX Exploit.
Before using on a real account, try out the indicator features on a demo one.
В настройках добавлен новый параметр Display M5 (true/false)
The default signal level is 80% (can be changed in the settings)
Added buttons to enable/disable alerts for timeframes H1-M15 and H4
Added two columns for tracking the activity of eight currencies for timeframes H1-M15 and H4 (separate)
Added the Sign column
2. Added buttons to display only the pairs with a common currency
3. Added settings to adjust the font size for large monitors
4. Added buttons for selecting pairs according to the specified criteria:
H4-X% - highlight pairs with the signal level X >= Alert Level,% (only for the H4 timeframe)
H1-M15-X% - highlight pairs with the signal level X >= Display Level, % (the M15, M30, H1 timeframes are used)
5. Added the ability to send push notifications