Adaptive Grid AUDUSD
Grid trading is an efficient mechanical trading strategy which has no reliance on direction, profits from volatility and uses the intrinsic wavy nature of the market. Grid trading refers to the trading approach which uses fixed price levels to enter and exit trades in one or both directions. Such trades, generally spaced at 100-300 pips intervals, create a trading grid.
Adaptive Grid EA is an automatic system for trading AUDUSD M15.
- No need to decide which direction to trade: long, short or both.
- No pending orders are placed: only market orders.
- Requires little forecasting of the market.
- AllowBuy - Allow buy position.
- AllowSell - Allow sell position.
- Risk - Default value is 0.01, conservative value is 0.005.
- MagicBuy - Magic number of buy position.
- MagicSell - Magic number of sell position.