- 评论 (2)
CoSMOS4U AdPivot EA MT4
COSMOS4U transforms PIVOT to a powerful trading system using optimal parameters. The system is applied by AdPivot Expert Advisor for MetaTrader trading platforms. The professional user can customize the system by variable parameters so as to achieve best performance. It is enhanced with Take Profit and Stop Loss features.
- Trade like a custom PIVOT
- Full risk control
- Margin management
- Take Profit based on a controlled parameter
- Stop Loss based on the variation of the symbol
- Multi asset support
- All timeframes support
- Closing on weekends
- Optimal parameters by COSMOS4U
Opening and swapping position
Regardless of the existence of an open position, the AdPIVOT will trade based on the low or on the high closing of x past prices. The x period is defined in the system parameters. In the case that AdPIVOT gives a high or low closing, a position will be opened only if the value has exceeded the average volatility range. This avoids swift trading.
The COSMOS4U AdPivot (x,x/divisor,y,y/divisor) is equipped with two systems. One with the x,x/divisor parameters and the second with the y,y/divisor parameters. In order the system to make correct decisions, should be x<y.
- A buy signal is generated when the price crosses and moves upon the time series of f(x) based on the maximum value and takes profit when the price crosses and moves below the f(x/divisor) based on the minimum value.
- A sell signal is generated when the price crosses and moves below the f(x) based on the minimum value and takes profit when the price crosses and moves upon the f(x/divisor) based on the maximum value.
- A strong but lagged buy signal is generated when the price crosses and moves upon the f(y) based on the maximum value. It is closed when the price crosses and moves below f(y/divisor) based on the minimum value.
- A strong but lagged sell signal is generated when the price crosses and moves below the f(y) based on the minimum prices. It is closed when the price crosses and moves below the f(y/divisor) based on the maximum value.
Take Profit Signal Line to earn profits
AdPivot is essentially defined by the parameters x, y.
- For long systems, x= period for opening position by crossing the maximum closed value and y = period for opening position by crossing a lagging maximum closed value (thus x <y).
- For short systems, x = period for opening position by crossing the minimum closed value and y = period for opening position by crossing a lagging minimum closed value (thus x <y).
Take profit takes place in a divided period of the above x, y. The divisor is usually 2 or 3. So when price cuts the low x / div or y / div it takes profit on long systems and when it cuts the high x / div or y / div it takes profit on short systems.
Stop Loss feature
Each time a position opens for a symbol, it checks its previous x (default = 24) values for its variability. Based on this volatility, new zone boundaries are formed for Long-Stop Loss and Short-Stop Loss. When the symbol price is crossed with the Stop Loss opposite line, AdPIVOT closes the open position. It will open a new position only when the value of the symbol exceeds the limits of the range of variability.
Closing positions on weekends
Avert great confusion and gaps between the closing price of Friday and Monday's opening, when governments, central banks and companies’ administrations announce important decisions over the weekend. COSMOS4U AdPIVOT supports the regulation of automated closing of open positions at specific times prior to market close time. Likewise, every Monday, positions are opened a few hours after markets opening.
With the integrated automatic AdPIVOT trading system you can control the percentage of your entire investment capital through the particular investment percentage per symbol. Consequently, the investment percentage per symbol can be diversified. The investment percentage feature along with the diversification of your portfolio shields your investment against market risk.
The AdPIVOT professional trading system, provides portfolio security management. Choosing among exchange rates, equities, CFDs, metals and energy, your portfolio is diversified and risk dispersion is achieved. In this way, you can beat the market by opening positions on an assortment of symbols.