ScalperiorFX CCI MT5
ScalperiorFX CCI uses the built-in Commodity Channel Index (CCI). It is a Solid Trend-following EA that uses the relationship of CCI, MACD and three Simple Moving Averages (10-day EMA Short-Term; 100-day EMA Mid-Term; 200-day EMA Long-Term). It is enhanced with the Candles Pattern recognition system that is used as a trend strength filter.
Note: trades are closed using Stop Loss and Take Profit defined by the user. All trades are opened at the close of the current candle.
- Name - ScalperiorFX CCI MT5
- Category - Position Trending
- Price - 150$
- Pairs - all currency pairs
- Main currencies - GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD
- Timeframe - H1
- ECN ready - Yes
- NFA ready - Yes
- Execution - Auto
- Stealth mode - Yes
- 4/5 digits - Yes
- MM - Yes
- Trailing Stop - Yes
- Break Even - Yes
When a bullish candlestick is detected and CCI > -100 and MACD > 0 and 10-day EMA (fast) moving average crosses or above 100-day EMA (Mid) and 200-day EMA.
When a bearish candlestick is detected and CCI > 100 and MACD < 0 and 10-day EMA (fast) moving average crosses or below the 100-day EMA (Mid) and 200-day EMA.
- MagicStart - auto Magic Number generates a unique identifier that allows the EA manage manage its own trades.
- Lots - the number of lots traded.
- Slippage - the maximum slippage allowed (in pips).
- StopLoss - stop loss price, defined as a number of pips away from the open price.
- TakeProfit - take profit price, defined as a number of pips away from the open price.
- RiskPercent - initial volume size will be calculated as a risk percentage of balance.
- LotsMultiplier - multiplier for the initial volume size.
- MaximumLots - maximum volume size (lots).
- MoneyManagement - if set to True the EA will use advanced MM with anti-martingale strategy. If set to False, it will use manual lot size.
- TrailingStart - trailing will start once when the profit is higher than this value in pips.
- TrailingStop - move stop loss on the specified distance (Current Price - TrailingStop).
- TrailingStep - step size to move stop loss to a new level.
- BreakEvenStart - break even will start once profit than this value in pips.
- BreakEvenStop - move stop loss on the specified distance (Current Price - BreakEvenStop).