YPY Math Catcher Basic
YPY Math Catcher Basic is a trading robot, which uses a mathematical strategy of balancing the trade volume and performing automatic trading with real Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
For diversification, the EA balances the trade volume within a portfolio of independent trading strategies, including trading in short-term and long-term trends, trading based on strong levels. The EA trades all these strategies at a virtual scope, aggregating virtual orders into real orders opened on the account. You can read about the aggregation in the blog.
This trading system used a gradual dynamic lot in trading, but with various limitations and forced closures. This is fundamentally different from the martingale system, since this expert will not wait forever for the price to roll back and will always strictly limit losses.
This current "Basic" version of the YPY Math Catcher robot is installed only on one М15 EURUSD chart and automatically uses the following tools for multicurrency trading: AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, XAUUSD. In Basic version, orders can be opened only by one instrument of all supported (where the first signal appears)
- Fully automated trading.
- Optimization is not required.
- Easy to use, no needless settings.
- Protective real stop loss and take profit levels.
- Additional protection against abnormal movements of the market price.
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- TradeMode = Trade/Pausetrade/Stoptrade:
- Trade - trading mode.
- Pausetrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex continues maintaining existing orders without looking for new entry points in order to progressively complete the trading on the account.
- Stoptrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex immediately completes the trading by closing all of its orders.
- AutoMM - system for automatic calculation of lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
- Extreme/High/Medium/Low/Minimum - risk levels.
Closing the EA orders in any other way is prohibited, as well as the transfer of the EA to another terminal without the files it creates in the MQL4\Files folder.
- MinLeverage - minimum leverage required for opening new orders.
- MinMarginLevel - minimum margin level of the account as a percentage, which is required for opening new orders.
- Testing and determining risks used for each new version of the EA is up to the user. It is recommended to check out the EA operation in the strategy tester of the terminal and on a demo account.
- The EA uses explicit control of bar opening.
- It is recommended to always use the latest version. To update, it is sufficient to download the latest version of the EA and attach it to the chart instead of the older version. All previously opened orders will be maintained by the new version accordingly.
- The EA should be attached to charts of each traded instrument individually.
- The product does not comply with FIFO.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker and any account type.
- Recommended leverage is 1:100 and higher.
- Limitation on the number of simultaneously opened orders on account not less than 200.
- Minimum / Recommended deposit is $1000 / $10000 and above (cents for cent accounts).
In order to improve trade, the architecture of the trading system has been completely changed.
Now the trading system is installed only on one М15 EURUSD chart and automatically uses the following tools for multicurrency trading:
AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, XAUUSD
Before updating, each user must ensure that previously opened trades are completely closed by activating the TradeMode = Stoptrade mode
All users are recommended to update the expert to the latest version.
P.S. Уважаемые модераторы удалите плиз из описания продукта (на русском и английском языках) инструменты EURJPY, EURUSD
Disabled the leverage check (MinLeverage) when testing in the strategy tester.
The portfolio of the strategies used in this version remains the same, so that users can independently compare the trading results of the new and previous version. This allows seeing the result of improving the trading logic on the current history period, which was not included in the optimization period (up to February 2018).
Additional significant improvements in trading logic are planned for the next versions, which will increase the efficiency of trading (currently in the active phase of the final testing).
Fixed error that could appear in case of missing history data.a
Performed additional adaptation of the EA to the trading conditions of various brokers.
Added support for the new feature "Safe StopLevel" (ratio of TP to SL is 1:1/10), which allows using a real protective stop loss level ten times smaller.
This allows reducing the losses by 10 times in case of disconnection from the trading server or broker, and also in case of strong anomalous price fluctuations. This feature is active by default.
Added additional Extreme (AutoMM=Extreme) risk level for professionals who want to test trading a single instrument with an extremely high risk.
If you use multiple different instruments of multiple different trading systems on your account for trading, then it is recommended to use a minimum risk (AutoMM=Minimum) and never use risk higher than Medium.