EA AntiTrend Deviation MT5
AntiTrend Deviation is a MetaТrader 5 trading robot.
Trading is based on the principle that the price has a wave nature, and it is often confined within a certain price range, which it may leave, but often returns to it. This EA determines the moments when the price leaves a price range and, under certain conditions, opens a trade against the current movement and closes it when the price returns to the price range. The good results are achieved on EURUSD.
For safety reasons, physical Take Profit and Stop Loss levels are used in conjunction with the virtual Stop Loss.
Requirements for the EA operation:
- Minimum deposit: $1000 or above.
- 5(3)-digit quotes with spread size of 0-5 (0-50 for 5-digit) points.
- Leverage: 1:300 or higher.
- Quotes: EURUSD.
- Recommended account type – ECN.
- Lot - base lot for opening new orders.
- MM - Money Management (Free Margin, Balance, Loss Free Margin, Loss Balance, Constant Lot).
- Stop Loss(points) - stop loss in points of the current instrument. 0 - not used.
- Take Profit(points) - take profit in points of the current instrument.
- Max.spread(points) - limit for the maximum spread in points. 0 - not used.
- Deviation(points) - maximum price deviation in points of the instrument.
- Magic number - EA's magic number. For working with its own orders only.
- EA Comment - comments.
- Trade Time limit - time limit for the EA operation.
- Start hour - trading start hour.
- Stop hour - trading end hour.
- Buy Level deviation - level of price deviation (in points) from the price range, at which a buy order is opened.
- Sell Level deviation - level of price deviation (in points) from the price range, at which a sell order is opened.
- Coef. price deviation - coefficient determining the upper boundary of the range, after entering which an order is opened.
- Max. Drawdown,% - virtual Stop Loss, % of the balance, at which a position is closed.
Tips for Working with this Expert Advisor
- Apart from EURUSD, other currency pairs may be added, but it is necessary to optimize the Buy/Sell Level and Take Profit parameters.
- When working with multiple currency pairs, it is recommended to use the ММ =Constant Lot mode!
- Do not forget that increasing the profit increases the risks of trading!
- Do not overly decrease or increase the value of Max. Drawdown. Especially when the EA works on multiple currency pairs. The recommended value is around 30%.
- It is recommended to disable the EA before important news releases or to set the Max. Spread to at least 50 (for 5-digit quotes).