EA News that includes multiple strategies for trading rapid price swings. It is designed to simplify the placement of pending orders at a specified distance from the price of price channel. The EA can trade both the price breakouts and rebounds.
There are two trading modes:
- Automatic - the EA downloads the news from the site http://ec.forexprostools.com/. When it finds the symbol of the currency pair and the specified volatility of the news, it places pending orders several minutes before the release.
- Manual - pending orders are placed during the specified period. In all trading modes, the placed orders are modified depending on the current price or channel. In case of a sudden change, one of the orders is triggered and the other is deleted.
In all trading modes, placed orders change depending on the current price or channel. With a sharp change, one of the orders is triggered, and the other is deleted. The EA features transfer of orders to breakeven and trailing stop. When trading in automatic mode, it is necessary to allow WebRequest for the following URL: http://ec.forexprostools.com/. When placing pending orders in manual mode, there are several options for entering the time period. Example 1: “2003.8.12 17:35”. Example 2: “17:35” - return the current date with the specified time. Example 3: “2003.8.12” - return the date with the midnight time “00:00”.
• RemoveAtMaxSpread - Enable/Disable deleting pending orders when the maximum spread is exceeded;
• NewsEvent - Enable/Disable the news event display in the chart window;
• OppositeOfClosure - (when one of the pending orders is triggered) Enables/Disables closing of the opposite pending order;
Added the parameters:
• FirstPartialClose - number of points before the first close, if 0 is disabled;
• FirstPercentCloseLot - the percentage of the lot to close the first part (if 0 then FirstCloseLot);
• FirstCloseLot - lot to close the first part (works only when FirstPercentCloseLot=0);
• SecondPartialClose - number of points before the second close, if 0 is disabled;
• SecondPercentCloseLot - the percentage of the lot to close the second part (if 0 then SecondCloseLot);
• SecondCloseLot - lot to close the second part (works only when SecondPercentCloseLot=0);
Добавлен параметр MaxOrders - максимальное количество открытых ордеров.
• AutoGMT - auto/manual definition of a GMT time zone;
• TerminalGMT - enter a time zone manually.
Added the parameters:
• PlacingOrders - select the automatic or manual trading mode.
• StartTime - start of the period for placing and modifying pending orders in manual mode.
• EndTime - end of the period for placing and modifying pending orders in manual mode.
• Monday - enable/disable trading on Monday.
• Tuesday - enable/disable trading on Tuesday.
• Wednesday - enable/disable trading on Wednesday.
• Thursday - enable/disable trading on Thursday.
• Friday - enable/disable trading on Friday.
• SymbolNews - symbol of the news (multiple symbols can be listed, separated by ;).
• HighVol - enable/disable placing orders at high volatility.
• ModerateVol - enable/disable placing orders at moderate volatility.
• LowVol - enable/disable placing orders at low volatility.
• VerticalLine - draw a vertical line in automatic trading mode.
• clrHigh - color of the vertical line for high volatility.
• clrModerate - color of the vertical line for moderate volatility.
• clrLow - color of the vertical line for high low volatility.
• InpStyle - style of the vertical line.
• InpWidth - width of the vertical line.
• MinutesToOpening - the number of minutes before the news release to start placing orders (for the automatic trading mode).
• TakeProfitBuy - take profit for buy orders.
• StopLossBuy - stop loss for buy orders.
• TakeProfitSell - take profit for sell orders.
• StopLossSell - stop loss for sell orders.
• MaxSpread - the maximum spread.
• DistanceBuy - distance to place buy orders.
• DistanceSell - distance to place sell orders.
• ChoiceOfPeriod - select the time period;
• ExpirationOfOrder - enable/disable the expiration time for the pending orders. If an order is not triggered before EndTime + MinutesExpiry, the order is deleted.
• MinutesExpiry - order expiration time in minutes, must be at least 10 minutes!
StartTimeFirst - start of the first period for placing and modifying pending orders;
EndTimeFirst - end of the first period for placing and modifying pending orders;
StartTimeSecond - start of the second period for placing and modifying pending orders;
EndTimeSecond - end of the second period for placing and modifying pending orders.