Quick Order Tool
Order Tool is a trading assistant with a GUI panel that simplifies manual trading. It automatically calculates a lot size of a trade based on account balance, provides movable lines for setting entry, stop loss and take profit levels and at the same time it shows potential profit or loss.
- Lot size calculation based on percent (%) or money ($)
- Working on accounts with different currency (Euro, Dollar, Yen, Pound)
- Using different source of money for calculation (Equity, Balance, Free Margin)
- Showing potential loss or profit on stop loss and take profit level
- Order sending with or without take profit
- Customizable style
- Movable GUI panel
- Calculation Source = Free Margin/Equity/Balance
- Free Margin - account free margin will be used for lot size calculation.
- Equity - account equity will be used for lot size calculation.
- Balance - account balance will be used for lot size calculation.
- Risk Type = Percent(%)/Money($)
- Percent - initial value of risk in panel will be calculated based on percent. Proper values - from 0.01 to 100.
- Money - initial value of risk in panel will be calculated based on value.
- Risk Per Trade($ or %) - when you choose percent in risk type option, you should enter percent of risk and when you choose money you should enter vaue of risk.
- Pending Order Distance, points - initial distance of entry from price in points for pending orders.
- Stop Loss, points - initial stop loss of orders in points.
- Take Profit, points (0=Disable) - initial take profit if orders in points, when you set it to 0 (zero) you can send orders without take profit.
- Use Confirmation Dialog - an option to turn on/off the "confirmation dialog" of sending order.
- Apply SL/TP After Opening - some brokers do not allow market orders with initial SL/TP, this option resolves that issue by modifying the order after opening.
- Reset After Execution - an option to turn on/off auto resetting of the panel after order execution.
If you have any idea or suggestion to make this tool better, feel free to contact me.
P.S: Because of using complicated functions and chart events in this EA, it may not work in the strategy tester.
- Some Improvements.