OandaX 5 Ratio
The OandaX product series is designed to display additional data on orders and positions provided by the Oanda FxLabs service.
The OandaX Ratio indicator displays the latest relevant information on a symbol from the source specified in the settings. For the constant update of data it is necessary for the OandaX Download Manager EA to be running in the terminal. To display the previously downloaded data, the EA is not required.
The indicator can show the following:
- the ratio of traders' positions as a percentage
- the ratio of traders' positions in absolute terms (the number of traders who have long or short positions), if the data source supports
- the ratio of lots of positions in absolute terms, if the data source supports
- Data source - the source of data to display
- What kind of data to display - percent, number of traders or number of lots
- Use Custom Instrument - if True, data will be displayed for the symbol specified in the Custom Instrument Name, setting, if False - for the current symbol.
- Custom Instrument Name - the name of the symbol, data for which you want to display. To display data of EURUSD type "EUR_USD", for gold - "XAU_USD"
- UTC Offset. Set like "3" or "-2" if custom - your broker's UTC shift. If "AUTO" is selected, the indicator will use the offset calculated by OandaX Download Manager.