The McDuck EA finds the impulse wave A when the MACD (based on the fast and slow moving averages) reaches a certain level and, after the correction to the level 0, opens a position.
- Fast_SMA_Period - the period of fast Simple Moving Average for MACD;
- Slow_SMA_Period - the period of slow Simple Moving Average for MACD;
- A_MACD_Level - the MACD level to find the impulse wave A;
- Position_Open_Type - type of situation for opening a position;
- SignalA_Clear_on_Position_Open - clear the signal of the impulse wave A when a position is opened;
- Position_Start_Open_Hour - time (hour) to start opening positions;
- Position_Finish_Open_Hour - time (hour) to stop opening positions;
- Position_AntiRollover - forbid rollover of positions over night or over weekend;
- Position_SL_Type - type of position's Stop Loss;
- Position_SL_Pips - the number of pips for fixed Stop Loss;
- Position_TP_Type - the type of the position's Take Profit;
- Position_TP_Pips - the number of pips for fixed Take Profit;
- Position_TP_Fibo - the Fibonacci level for setting position's Take Profit;
- Position_Trailing_Signal_Type - type of the Fibonacci level beyond the channel, at which trailing stop of the position is activated;
- Position_Trailing_Close_Type - type of the Fibonacci level within the channel for placing new stop loss (if trailing stop is active);
- Position_Volume - volume for opening positions;
- Magic - magic number for orders of the EA;
- PreLoad_History_Bars - the number of bars for preloading the history when the EA is started;
- Is_Comment - enable commenting the current situation of the EA on the price chart;
- Is_Print - enable logging the EA operation to the file.
There are .set files available for: EURUSD M15, GBPUSD M15, USDCAD M15, USDCHF M15. Contact me on Skype: ziabunchyk.