Skilful Huntsman EA
Skilful_Huntsman_EA Advisor is based on the indicators RSI (Relative Strength Index) and the indicator MA (moving average) on different timeframes. Also it uses the CCI indicator and multiple filters.
The EA does not need any kind of hard setup and is ready to work with multiple symbols and timeframes. Ready to go without any particular setup on EUR / USD.
The EA determines the entry point and buys or sells from this point. It sets pending orders in both directions at the N distance. When one of the pending orders triggers, the second pending order is closed.
The deal is closed by a take profit, stop loss or trailing stop.
- Skilful_Huntsman_EA can operate on any pairs. It is better to use the most liquid instruments, such as EURUSD.
- It is recommended to optimize the EA with Period MA (2 to 180) for each pair (select timeframe M5 - H4, optimize the parameter Period MA (2 to 180)).
- Timeframe: from the M5 till H4, recommended is M30.
- Management OFF/ON - Enable the money management feature
- Risk - limitation of losses.
- Lot - Fixed lot
- Period MA - period of moving average
- Period RSI - period of rsi
- LifeTimeMinutes - Expiry of pending orders in minutes.
- Magic - Any value. When using different EAs as well as multiple instruments.
- DelOrders - Deleting a pending order as soon as one of the pending orders triggers.
- Away - distance of a pending order from the price.
- Take Profit - take profit in pips. 10 is 10 pips
- Stop Loss OFF/ON – stop loss on or off
- Stop Loss - stop loss in pips. 10 is 10 pips
- Use No Loss OFF/ON - breakeven on or off
- Coefficient (start No Loss) - The level of profit in points, which the position should reach in order to move its stop to the level of breakeven
- Pips No Loss - points to breakeven
- Use Trailing OFF/ON - trailing stop on or off
- Profit Trailing OFF/ON - trailing on or not
- Trailing Stop - trailing stop in pips
- Trailing Start - trailing start in pips
- Trailing Step - trailing step in pips
- OFF/ON Friday - if true, uses time limit on Friday, if false - does not use.
- Open Orders Till - time on Friday after which the orders will not be placed.
- Comment - add your personal comment.